Malin who is 13 today!

Three days into the new year, and I am surprisingly well. I have had one really strong need to eat like mad today, and that was an attack which was easy to survive. I just said to myself; “no, don’t eat, cause you’re not hungry, you are just in a insane mode of craving, that’s all.” Then I thought about why I felt like eating, and then I had something to drink instead. This is a battle that I am going to win. I just have to get out the brilliant strategist in me, right… And knowing how magnificent I am at that, while playing worms, I must be able to apply that to real life. *lol* I am kidding…
I have been to Eva’s today. It was good to see her. I brought her a little New year gift; Worms, the PC game. She is just as addicted as I am. No wonder, those “wormies” are sooo darn cute.
I also chatted with Irene, which was lovely. She said one thing that touched my heart. After that I chatted with my lovely Italian friend Laura, and we talked for a good while. Even though she is busy studying for her exam. Hope she will do well. I love you guys, so thanks Eva, Irene and Laura for being there. And thanks Laura for confiding in me, and knowing you can trust me. We are a lot alike actually…
I wonder if my sweet cat, Shira, is a bit ill. Her nose is all warm, and she woke me up last night, with weird noises coming from her throat area. Don’t you go dying one me dearest! I like having a cat; it is company if one is feeling a bit lonely. She has a cat flap, so she goes in and out as she pleases. One disadvantage though. I remember about a year ago I came home and saw a dark “lump” on the living room floor, and assumed it was her. Then I turned on the lights, only to discover there were in fact two black lumps of cat on my floor. Being the animal lover I am, I gently chased the unknown one down the stairs. But there it turned all psycho on me, not understanding how to get out. Probably wasn’t used to the cat flap. I haven’t seen it here since.
I don’t have a lot of interesting things to say today, so let’s leave it at this…
Monsoon
Bob, Bob, and also; Bob… Believe it or not.
4 comments:
I have these eating attacks now and then, so I know exactly how it feels. If I go along, I'll spend hours just stuffing myself, with everything and not being able to stop. It's hard to fight because all I think about is: I WANNA EAT! I drink tea or coffe instead or eat one or two carrots or apples. You're great in fighting it over, I do admire your courage and I am sure you will win this difficult battle! Go Eilen! :)
Love,
Lilie
Hi Lilie!
Thank you so much for your ever encouraging words. You are just too lovely for words! I've read about your grandfather and his fabulous surgical skills. So interesting!! God! He is a celebrity in those circles, isn't he?
I am sure I will conquer this eating disorder, some day. I have been on a good path for the last two years. Some times though I drift off course, and then I have to find my map and direct myself into the right path again.
Love Eilen
klokka er 210 og jeg sover ikke... etter mye lesing om celler og huden blei jeg røyksjuk så her sitter jeg....
Vel, jeg får prøve igjen!
Kanskje løse noe suduko hjelper
veldig gla i deg vennen!
Me snakkes
My bday greetings.:):)
Post a Comment