Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Me, myself and Monsoon, eh!?

  1. What is your occupation? Student, working on becoming a “sosionom”, kinda the same as social worker.
  2. What colour are your socks right now? Black, with cute little pigs on them
  3. What are you listening to right now? U2’s “So Cruel”… Sigh…
  4. What was the last thing that you ate? Two slices of brown bread with egg on them
  5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, of course! It’s all I ever drive, except when I drive the BMW. It’s not that common with automatic gear/shift here.
  6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Red, what else!? (red-o-maniac that I am)
  7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Eva
  8. What is your favourite drink? Tab X-tra and in the department of alcohol; Woody’s and Mug Shot (to be found in Ireland)
  9. What is your favourite sport to watch? Handball and football
  10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
  11. Pets? Except all the dust bunnies, yes I have a cat too
  12. Favourite food? Hehe, where to begin? “Pinnekjøtt”, “komle”, pasta, pizza, chicken tandoori
  13. What was the last movie you watched? “Click”, which was supposed to be funny. I cried liked an idiot!
  14. Favourite day of the year? December 24th. Christmas…
  15. What do you do to vent anger? Talk, cry, hit my sofa really hard, dance, write
  16. Your favourite toy as a child? Barbie and LEGO
  17. What is your favourite Season? Spring! Everything comes to life.
  18. Hugs or kisses? Kisses, I loooove kissing. I could do it for hours and hours!
  19. Favourite Meal? Dinner
  20. Living arrangements? Single white female in a flat
  21. When was the last time you cried? Saturday
  22. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes too small, shoes, sheets, handbags
  23. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Eva
  24. What did you do last night? Birthday party, talked to Eva, got insanely angry because something was wrong with the Sims installation.
  25. Favourite smells? Sea, newly cut grass, flowers, cologne for men (Calvin Klein’s “Be” in particular)
  26. What inspires you? Good teachers, friends, intelligent and well spoken people, passionate people, music, books, films, ++
  27. What are you most afraid of? Drowning, and one more thing which I don’t want to share
  28. What country you would most like to visit? Italy, Spain, Ireland, Canada, Russia
  29. Favourite dog breed? Not so much a dog person, but German sheepdog and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
  30. Number of keys on your key ring? Three; one for my flat, one for my parents’ house and one for the car I drive every weekend.
  31. States you have lived in? States? Not so much, but Rogaland, Oslo and Østfold are the counties I’ve lived in. Plus in Ireland I lived in Kildare County.
  32. Favourite holiday? Christmas
  33. Ever driven a Motorcycle? Never, and I never will. Too scared of it.
  34. Where do you work on your art? Anywhere suitable for that particular moment
  35. Favourite Artist? Norma Bessouet, Edvard Munch, Salvador Dalí, Edgar Degas all spring to mind.

Yes, that was today's exciting post for ya!

I am off to watch CSI Miami now. Eva has "infected" me with the liking of this series. Plus they do have The Who's "Won't get fooled again" as a title song, soo... I just love Roger's "scream" in that song. Come to think of it, I love all his "screams". *lol*

Love Monsoon

3 comments:

Eva said...

hello my darling!
Do you mind me copying this?
Eva

NINANINA said...

I just had a professional massage...........it was a christmas present from my daughter...AWESOME. Back to the home depot tomorrow......I have to work 8 days straight. for now on my days off are SACRED. thanks for checking my blog!~ NINA
I STOLE the quiz :)

Anonymous said...

love it!!! great survey!