Back to school tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. Not at all. I am just extremely glad that it is awfully good professionally wise, otherwise trouble would lie ahead. Other aspects of the whole thing suck you see. I won’t elaborate. And I am not the only one feeling like that at Uni. Teachers are brilliant though, must say! I miss Sonans, a lot, so do Stina. It was such a fabulous school to go to. Small and cute, and you kinda knew “everyone”, which gave it a homey feeling.
Right now I feel sick of all my music. I just pressed next button 40 times, to try to find a song which would be to my liking. I ended up with Coldplay and their song “talk”. I like that.
Okay, there is something I have never revealed about myself, but I can’t hold out any longer. So here goes; as a child I couldn’t draw if my life depended on it. I think we can safely say that I am the worst drawer in the history of mankind. I am glad I wasn’t one of those “cave women” in charge of the cave paintings. If I had been, people of today wouldn’t have had a clue as to what the heck I was trying to communicate. I am sure my teachers at school have had immense difficulties to refrain from laughing when I showed them my work. And to think of my poor parents, who had to lie, every time they received one of my horrific drawings. They probably said: “Oh, dear, that’s lovely”, every bloody time. It can’t have been easy on them. I hope my parents laughed their heads off, like in bed or somewhere else where I didn’t see or hear, like I do now… One has to laugh when gazing at such stuff. So that is why I am going to share two of my “art works” from when I was 10. I must say that I have improved, a great deal!
This is from a religion book... It is supposed to be a dude from Jesus' time.

And this is just a woman,or monster. *chills*

I think this is all for today.
Monsoon
Bob idi doo laa…
3 comments:
i think we have similar music tastes and soon i'll be posting some of my favs. stay tuned and download some and maybe you'll find one or two that you'll like! :)
You haven't seen MY drawings when I was a kid! Yours would seem like a masterpiece. The worst thing is that I just LOVED to draw and often offered all this lovely stuff to my poor grandparents.
P.S. All Cola stuff contains cafeine, so one can get addicted to it as much as people get addicted to coffe. That's why you love your drink so much. I used to drink tons of Pepsi. Thank God I'm over it now, because those drinks are not a good idea of healthy :(
Hehe! Cute drawings! :-D Reminds me of my own kiddie drawings. Or rather, scribblings.
Hope uni's treated you well, despite your not looking forward to it. Mind you, I don't want to go back to uni either. I'd rather stay at home. Or at least catch the next bus/plane to Bergen. *sigh* Reindeer. Enough of this nonsense.
Pañales,
Elise
Post a Comment