I’ve been trying to capture what I feel inside, regarding Bob, unto a painting, for a while now. Yet, it is extremely frustrating, as I have a clear view of it in my head, but somehow it doesn’t transform into what I want. I have come closer today, as I painted one of the pictures. I am very happy with parts of it. The part I am not content with, I can try to fix and try something else. I bought new paint, brushes and canvas today. I enjoy doing this, even though I am not very good at it. I am not here to impress, I just like doing it, so then I will continue…
Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians! Hehe, funny! My ex and I had a fridge magnet that said that. I say throw me to anyone these days. (Slightly exaggerated ;-)) You see, I am in a very sensuous mood today, to put it ever so mildly! I realllllyyy wish I had someone here, as I would seduce them out of their minds. Hehe… Seducing is the thing for me, I like it a lot!! I am a bit of a teaser that way, but I don’t mind. I am not afraid of admitting it either. I totally adore being and feeling sexy; it is a huge part of who I am. Dancing, flirting, teasing, and so on. However; and I need to stress this; it only applies if it is with/for someone I trust and love. No other way works for me. Me want to play! *lol*
I am listening to Neil Young and his beautiful song Words, and dreaming away.
In 17 days, I am going to The Quart festival in Norway to see The Who! Do you think I am looking forward to it? Yes, yes, yes, I can hardly wait. One of the reasons I am working out so hard. I need to be as fit as possible for that ordeal. I say ordeal because such a thing will take its toll on my poor body. It is a strenuous thing to be at a concert. Luckily, since it is a festival area, I am sure there will be a place for me to sit down at the back, should the pain become too horrible. Rønnaug and I are travelling by car, and the drive is about 3 hours after the new tunnel came. I am glad that the travel time is short! But to see Pete and Roger on stage, singing and rocking their arses off. Wow. What more can you say? I’ll probably die of happiness afterwards. Or at least swoon with a deliriously happy look on my face.
Granda was just fine by the way! No cancer in sight, which made us all happy. While mum was doing some shopping, granda and I got talking about women’s asses. We both agreed that skinny non-existent butts were not our favourite. We like them full. Even better if accompanied with not too skinny thighs. We like some flesh in those areas… *lol* I guess it is kinda bizarre to discuss that with your 86 year old granda, but just because he is old doesn’t mean he has stopped living, observing and having opinions… I hope I never stop looking.
He is cool, and he loves me for the girl I am, with all my faults, wrongs and madness, even the fact that I am bi. He likes that I am myself with them. I don’t put on a show like so many others do. Many people try to be gentle, discreet, over polite and over kind to their elders. I don’t think that’s what they want. Respect, of course, but hey, they too love to joke and be crazy. I talk about everything with them, and I mean everything.
Well, now it is time for something completely different, so bye bye!
Monsoon
4 comments:
Great relationship that you have with your grand-parents. And I totally agree with you on your attitude. They do not need to be treated as children or sick people or someone in a special condition. They just need your love and attention. I think the fact that you find time with them interesting and fun is the best thing for them. I hope my grand-children will be cool with me too when I am old.
Lots of love,
Lilie
throw me in honey and cast me to the lesbians! :) that's great! I think I'll make a fridge magnet!
Hey ya gotta post your Bob inspired art.
Your grandparents sound like total hoot.. how fortunate you are to have that kind of great rapport.
Don't worry I am full of ultimate weirdness and wrongdoings :) We could be 2 peas in a pod!
love ya NINA
That magnet saying made me laugh out loud! That's so funny!
So glad you are doing some painting. There's little better than new art supplies.
Take care of yourself!!!
Momiji: yes, I am lucky. They are great! I am sure your grand children will adore you, and find you the best and coolest!! :-)
Nina: Hmmm... I don't hink I will post pictures of my art. It isn't very good. I only do it cause it needs to "come out", if you know what I mean. I am not talented what so ever. Not like you my dear! Wow. I love your art. I must come to Texas some day and visit, and then buy some art from you. But seriously, I'd love to see you for real one time.
Martha: I must say it in here too: Thank you so so much for your card that I got in my mail today. It was beautiful. Both design and the words you put in it. Surely I do not deserve such praise. It touched my heart though, and I needed it as I am having a fucking horrible day. Yeah, I love htat saying too. It is hilarious! *lol*
Love you all!!
Post a Comment