Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A quick one while he's away

Hellluuu!

Well, this is just a tiny note. I am in such a fucking insanely bad mood today, and my bitching is the last thing you lot need, so… One of the reasons I am so upset is the fact I haven’t been able to work out since Thursday due to that back thing that’s been bothering me. I isn’t just in my back, it is in my stomach too. It feels like the pain is in my bones, under or in my ribs. It is horrible, and sitting up in bed in the morning is terror. Yet today is the first day without severe pain, so I think I might have a go at exercising tomorrow again. It just drains me this type of thing. Buggery bollix! Argh! When trying to save my life, give me a rest. Give me a body that cooperates and behaves. Please

However; one good thing. I got a beautiful card in the post yesterday. It was from dear Martha- Anne from Prince Edward island in Canada. She had written so many nice words about me I got tears in my eyes. I appreciated, and needed that, so much you have no idea Martha. You are a treasure!

Monsoon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed the card. That was it's purpose... to make you realize how special you are. :)

NINANINA said...

hey I hope ya feel better.. I have pain in my ribs from all the bronchitis & coughing ughhhhhh. I have 2 days off so off to the dr. tomorrow to get a bill of health I hope. Make sure you are well enough to excercise like you do.... know your limits.
SO do you REALLY have a read house ? :) NINA
PS Gonna curl up with ice cream and season 2 of "6 feet under" tonight. To hell with weight.

Anonymous said...

Hope you will be feeling better, dear. I wouldn't work out right away if I were you, I think you have an injury, give your body a rest, so it will be fit to surve you in the future! I am sorry to know you are in pain, wish I could help somehow :(

P.S. I wrote you an answer to your letter about two days ago. Did you get it? You said you had problems with your mails, so I was just wondering that maybe I should resend it again.
lots of love,
Lilie

Monsoon said...

Martha: Well, what can I say? You are great! And thanks again! :-)

Nina: I am not exercising at the moment, trying to get well again. I am so sorry for your ribs being sore from all the couging and stuff. You have to take care of yourself too!! Hmmm. Ice-cream and TV sounds great. And yes, I really do live in a red house, however wanting to paint it this summer. You can look at my post of December 5th, 2005. There is a photo of my house there.

Lilie: Sorry, not to be a nag, but I am not feeling better. I will tell you in a mail later. But, I am sure I will be ok, sometime soon. I am taking it slowly with exercising... And yes I did get your mail, thank you. I'll get back to you very soon.

Love to all of you!

Eilen

Anonymous said...

Hey baby!
Looking forward to seeing you next week!!
Aggas

Monsoon said...

Oh Aggassen! I am soo looking forward to seeing you as well!! It is always a treat to be with you!
And wow; thanks so much for commenting! Appreciate it!!

*Huggies*