Had planned not to exercise today, as I set off to my grandparents this morning. Had a fabulous time with them. talked about everything! Of course history ws one of the topics, as both granda and I love it. I will see them on the 15th too, as I am taking granda to the hospital for a post cancer check-up. Pray everything is as it should be. When I came home I sat down here, with a headache and a lazy feeling body, so I decided to work out nevertheless. I managed to break my record on my monster machine, and I was so proud afterwards I almost got tears in my eyes. *lol*
I can't believe Bob is going to a The Who concert tomorrow. Still secretly kinda wish he would have gone to the one in Norway. But I guess it is much better this way. I would probably have spent the entire concert staking out for him instead of focusing on the music. Which would be so wrong and silly.
Liked the light on these two pictures I took yesterday morning in my bedroom.


Monsoon :-)
4 comments:
Beautiful photos. Glad you had a good weekend!
I'm dying from the heat too over here! Help! Help! I hate summer, grrrr!
I think too that it is a good thing that Bob won't be at the same concert with you. You will be able to relax, apreciate the music and have heaps of fun. I so do want you to enjoy yourself!
I still am absolutely amazed by your determination and progress in your working out. For someone like me, who hates all kinds of sports with her guts and who does it only because she really has to, your courage is a limitless sourse of admiration.
Hugs,
Lilie
I love the photos you took! ^^
Yeah, maybe it's better that Bob won't be at your same concert cause you can really concentrate and enjoy the music.
...And then think that the concert of the Who of last night was good but quite "bad" cause it rained all the time...
going to reply to your mail now or tomorrow morning, in any case: Thank you! Really, thanks!
Besos!
Thanks for your comment! 59lbs is absolutely amazing and you should be so proud of yourself!
Hmm...I know fat melts when you cook it, so why aren't we skinnier in the summer? darnit, I guess it would be too easy that way...
Post a Comment