Sunday, January 07, 2007

Kdepak ty ptacku hnizdo mas

Hands up for those who are feeling creative today. I’m not. Dullness has crept upon me.

Had set the alarm to ring at 9, because I wanted to get up and going. Had planned to go for a walk down by the sea, on this gravel road that goes alongside and close to the shore. When the alarm woke me I could hardly see it, as I was insanely tired. I felt like I had just fallen asleep. So I said; “are you fucking joking me”, and then I fell asleep again. Woke up 10.30 and got up, only to hear that it was totally pouring down with rain. Luckily the worst stopped, and so I got to go for that walk. It was windy and rainy down there, and I looked a mess when I came home. It was good though.

My first week in my new program, and I am doing fine. I have cravings, and in that I mean really enormous cravings. I feel crazy, restless, irate, and sad. Yes to say that I am plainly mentally ill would suffice to describe me. Only those who have seen me in these hysterics can understand the extent of them, and what they do. I think I even scared Eva once when having a fit when she was here. Poor thing! I am per definition a drug addict on the search for her next fix. Only it can’t be found, because there is no way in hell I am letting myself go again. I am so used to being like this, and so I know how to handle them. Preoccupy myself with something. Today I’ve played The Sims. Made a beautiful house for a couple. It was me and a man, and next door I Made Eva and her hubby Trond. Yes, I am 32, I just don’t always act like it. And playing games like this; I am sure I will never stop.

I am going to the doctor’s tomorrow. I have this eczema around my eyes, which itches, stings and looks terrible! One morning my left eye was swollen, and I could hardly open it. Horrific sight! *lol* I hope I can get something for it.

Agnete phoned me today, and we talked for a good while. She had to hear how I was doing with my “new life”. She is lovely!

School starts on Wednesday. I can’t say that I am looking forward to it, but I have to face it. There are about five billion pages to read for out next exam which is in March already. Jees! I am getting really stressed by the thought of it. Must become better at studying, no doubt!

I am just so full of crap, so I’ll just stop here before I start writing about stuff I ought not to.


Monsoon

3 comments:

Eva said...

You didn't scared me... Not at all...
Loved that picture...
Now Im off to bed... See you! I'm calling SFO tomorrow, Hopefully I will get some answers

Bye bye

Anonymous said...

I can perfectly understand those terrible cravings. I had those all the time. Still have them. I think there is really no way to get rid of them. I got to see my love for food like a true drug addiction. When I don't have some, I suffer like a real addict. Horrible, but I have to face this truth. I am immensly proud of your courage, dear.

Love,
Lilie

*lynne* said...

Nothing wrong with playing The Sims! As soon as i get myself a PC [and that will be SOON, we've already set up "my corner" and "my desk", all I need to do is choose what I want and Kosh'll get it for me!], Kosh already knows the first thing I'm gonna buy is The Sims 2. And Sim City 3000 or whichever is the latest one. Maybe even a Civilisation game [I was SO addicted while in college!].

Battling cravings: I will send reinforcing thoughts your way :-)

btw - happy [belated] new year1 hope 2007 is treating you well so far.

hugzz,
*lynne*