Weighing day! Hehe… Not so happy about it though, come to think of it, as I still have my period. Argh! You see I am always very bloated then, as my body retain water like a sponge. This is why I never have a normal weight during my period. Nevertheless; I have lost 7, 5 kilos, which is 16, 5 lbs, since January 1st. I am after all exceedingly pleased with that. Yea!
So this weekend is indulgence weekend. Guess what I had for dinner? Spaghetti carbonara, made from scratch. I found my ex, Inger Marie’s, recipe, which is sooo to die for. So now I am quite full, to say the least. But it was consumed with pleasure and a happy smile, while watching the magnificent series of “Anne of Green Gables” on TV. Dear Martha; do you have any idea how I envy you who live on Prince Edward Island? Oh dear God, it looks like a piece of heaven, I am telling you! Charlottetown… Sigh… (For those of you who haven’t seen that series; DO!! It is filmed on location in Canada, on Prince E. Island, amongst others I suppose.)
I’ve studied quite a lot the last days, and so many things in my life are going grand. Still, there is one dark spot, that I think won’t go away for a while yet, unfortunately. It made me cry, just now. I might sound pathetic and all, but I don’t give a shite. It is all part of the new me, and I think it is smart of me to do so. Don’t hide my true self, my true emotion and state of mind. Be honest, and don’t eat them “away”. I write “away”, because it doesn’t take the pain away, it just calms it for a while. I will deal with them instead, no matter how painful and excruciating they are. So if I feel like crying; I will. If I want to scream out in anger; I do. Hehe… Mental case? No, really not. Just sad, and fighting stuff, and that makes me enormously poignant. (what a lovely word, don't you think Elise?!)
Have taken lots of pictures down by the sea lately, and I’ve decided to make 15x20 cm copies of them and hang them in my bathroom. The sea theme fits in there as its all blue and turquoise. There, done. I’ve ordered 7 of the pictures to be developed. Can’t wait to get them, and to hang them on my bathroom. It will look gorgeous, I just know it.
One other thing which made me sad was the fact that Stina didn’t come. She was supposed to come today. I got a text message the other day telling me she couldn’t come. I won’t say why in here, but it made so sad. I had been looking so much forward to it. She hasn’t been here in ages. Someone else I haven’t seen in ages is Vegar. I miss him. Must write him on msn and ask should we meet soon. Maybe next week or something.
Enough now. Tonight I am going to watch a good film and eat ice-cream, and not think about him. (yeah right!)
Love
2 comments:
MY GOODNESS!!! 7,5!!!! I am absolutely completely PROUD of you, my dearest! You're great, you're the best, I'm all jumping up and down 'cause I'm so happy for you. You may wonder if I am sencere, because we have not known each other for long enough maybe, but I assure you of profound sencerity of my feelings because this is something I take very very close to heart. I know how hard it is and when I see such a determination and good result, I'm so happy. I've thought about you all the time. Even if I'm away from the blog, I kept my fingers crossed and I sent you mental messages to hold on. And now I'm just all puffing with pride for you. This may be only the beginning, this may seem very little for someone, but I know that even if it is your first victory, it is still a Great Victory. Go on like this, you will get there, I know!
As to emotions, sad or good - it does not matter, I think it is good to get them out. It's bad for health and plainly bad for us to keep everyting inside. And why should we? If I want to cry or to scream, I hope I have the right to do so. So to hell with what people think, let it all come out how and when you want!
Lots lots of love,
All very proud and happy for you,
Lilie
Gotta say people DO need to envy where I live. It's beautiful... especially in the summer. I love the Anne of Green Gables series. Family favorite. And the live musicals are awesome too. I'm verrrry proud of where I come from, as you can see! :) and yes, Charlottetown in general is to die for. Beautiful little city! Come visit!
Post a Comment