Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So tie a yellow ribbon...

I’ve had a good week at Uni, well at least the two days that I’ve been there, so far. Yet, I am very dark today. And a bit sad too. I saw Bob today, so some of it stems from that. Other reason is the fact that I am starting on my monthly pills to get my period up and running… This always leaves me dark and extremely sensitive and philosophical. It could be because of that.

So, how did I see him? I came off the bus, together with Mona, one of the nice persons I go to school with. The bus stops just outside where he works. We stood there for a bout 30 seconds, just to say our bye bye’s, and in that time, I saw him through the window, as he walked in there. Oh dear God. I am telling you; my heart was palpitating! He looked striking, as usual, and boy does he have the cutest little arse. Sorry, but I swear he does! Also he has the coolest laidback walk ever. Constant craving… I just want to hold him. Oh sigh; to be able to kiss him, just once. To feel him. *yelling and spanking myself because; must not go there* (ooooh, hit me baby one more time… *lol* Kidding!) Enough.

I took a walk at around 8 this evening. In complete darkness. There are no streetlights where I walked you see, as it isn’t a subsidiary road. While walking I looked up, and noticed the beautiful stars. I can’t remember the last time it was this starry/starlit. After all I think we’ve had 7 days with no rain in the last 3 months, almost. It was a truly magnificent sight, and I stared at it for a few minutes. I could lie in a field and look at the stars for hours I think. Dream away, think about the seemingly never-ending space. I wish I could go into space. To see our gorgeous planet earth from out there. Must be an experience so extraordinary and exciting, that I am sure I would faint with pure exhilaration!

My dear cat Shira is a bit annoying lately. Soooo nagging, “crying” all the time, and wanting to lie on top of me while I write in my blog. This isn’t doable, as I then can’t see the keyboard. And the other morning I woke up with fur in my face, tickling me. Look at he queen of my bedroom, eh!?! Her look just states; I am boss here, right! That is my pillow she is lying against. Bad pussycat!
I just want to tell you Momiji/Lilie thanks a million in the 10th power, for all your encouragement and belief in me. It means so much to me, and you are a true treasure! I thrive when people believe in me, as that makes me strive and do good for myself. Since you’ve lost SO many kilos yourself, you know exactly the hell it is! I am glad to have your excellent result to look at, and to try to “copy” in a way. My hero! :-) Well, again, thank you!

I must go to bed now. Getting up at 05.15, which is in the middle of the frickin night. But I am so not tired right now. Argh!

Lovey dovey, some spam and friend banana screams for ya all!

Monsoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome, dearest! Although you don't have to thank me for anything! My heart does bleed for you when I imagine all your cravings, all the deprivations you have to go through and how depressing it is and how frustrating! I wish I could do SOMETHING to ease the hardship, but I know that you have to go through all this. And I am sure you will. Reading your blog I saw that you were someone hardworking and determined. You got your A in your studies to porve it, and you will have your A in this one too! I'm all for you, waving my arms high above my head with one of those ridiculously huge signs that says: GO EILEN! EILEN #1! :)
Love you,
Lilie