Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday night, and I'm all rgiht

Sometimes I wish the world could be like it looks through my red sunglasses. All the colours are much richer, deeper, warmer and intense. Ah, I don’t know. It was just a thought that came to mind as I was driving home from Nærbø today. But one thing that had me smiling when I opened the shades in my bedroom this “morning”, was the fact that the sky was blue, and that I was completely blinded by a bright sunny morning. There’s sun! There’s sun, I cried out, and nearly jumped out of bed, got dressed and drove down to the seaside to go for a walk. I had almost forgotten what sun looked and felt like on my skin. Ah, it was lovely. I have taken pictures, and if you feel like seeing them go to the post below this one. There’s especially one there that I’d look at. It shows what a normally beautiful beach looks like after the strong storms of the last two weeks. All the debris the waves have left. Horrible to think about that all this is in the sea. It’s a wonder that there’s room for the fish and other marine life forms.

New life is still going well, and I feel more relaxed about it than ever before I think. It is just incredible. Of course cravings are there, itching me, but I just think ahead, and remind myself of why I am doing this. I eat tons of vegetables every day, even if it doesn’t exactly go well with the dinner I am having. My whole eating pattern is totally and magically changed. Though I have lived fairly healthy for the past two years, nothing compares to this. God I’m good! *lol*

I had to show you this. When I was going to bed two days ago I noticed this “tree” in my bed. I though I had seen it all… snails, gravel, feathers, pebble etc etc. Hehe… I just had to take a picture, as I found it hilarious. I am starting to believe my cat is carrying it with her, rather than things getting stuck in her long black fur. It might not look so big, but it was a least 30 cm long.

No Chinese today, sadly. They are on their yearly holiday to China I think it was. Two weeks without. *sobbing*. I just loooove Chinese food. And Italian, and Mexican, and Indian. Hmm… I guess we can say I like food in general. ;-)

By the way, this is the family I am playing with on The Sims at the moment. The dad, Johnny, is half alien, and the twins (Tamliin and Tuula) both became green… The mum is called Vinga. Then the woman is Lilli Sylfathe, and the house is a woman’s, her name is Triana. I just wanted to share with you what I do, and to show some of the “people” I play with at the moment. Yes, I know, childish. But I know for a fact that people in their 50’s even play, so I still have a good 20 years of playing ahead. Hihi…




Monsoon - gotta check out what my simmies are up to -

BOB!

3 comments:

Eva said...

Here is a comment!
Love the pictures from the beach.
Im going to watch a show on NRK about freddie Mercury
See you

PS! I guess im also going to play some Sims

Eva

Anonymous said...

I love the sims!!!


How are you dearest? I hope you're fine...

Hope to hear from you soon.


Kisses.

Laura said...

Dearest!

I changed blog (again). Here it is the new link:

http://www.guardandoilmondo.blogspot.com

Hugs!