Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Exam

Got my exam result today and I am not happy with it. It’s not a bad grade at all, but it’s just so average, so plain like. I had thought, beforehand, that I would be quite happy with this grade. But as I logged into student web, and saw that C, I felt it was mocking all my hard work. Smirking at me. Disgusting! So, yes I got a C didn’t I. Fuck fuckity fuck, and buggery bollix! 3 persons got an A, out of 100, 15 got a B, and 31 of us got a C. 9 poor people failed, and I am happy I didn’t fail at least. So who wants to eat herself out of this pitch? Yes, that’s right, it’s me. I am not going to do that. Instead I am going to write, dance and swear myself out of it. Plus read/study like a super hero for the next exam, and I’ll show them!

It’s not only my grade which had me in a bad mood. It’s just life as a whole basically. I think I have to hibernate for a while, as I am emotionally wrecked. I feel like a vase that’s been chattered into am million pieces. Pieces of me lying all over the place not connected to each other. Therefore not making sense at all. I just want to sleep for ages, not having to face reality and life, as it just really blows. Hmmm… can you tell I am having a most crappy day?

I got a DVD on Auschwitz yesterday that I had ordered a while ago. It’s a BBC documentary (of course, as they rule in this category!) which reveals a lot of never before seen or heard material. Extremely interesting and important, and not to mention informative!

Today I got “Who’s next” – de luxe version. I want to have all the “The Who” CDs, not just the tapes. I can’t afford to buy all at once, so I just started with one and will work my way through their collection. I have five now. But you know the one I got today is their best, in my humble opinion. Out of the 9 songs on the original record, 8 of them are on my top 15 list.
Meanwhile, I’ve listened a lot to Chopin the last days. It’s really good. Never thought I’d like him, but there you go!

I wish it was darker outside; then I could go for a walk without being seen too much. I don’t like that so much. Preferably I’d want to be invisible… Do you reckon Harry Potter would lend me his invisibility cloak? Guess not, I’m sure he needs it if he is up to some mischief. And, by the way, from what I hear he needs it for himself, nude as he is in Equus. Here’s a photo of him from that play, not completely nude though.
He is really growing up that boy. Hmm… it’d be cool to see him doing some “growing up” on stage as well, if you know what I mean. *coughing* I am just kidding! *lol*

And this is where I leave you today! Thanks be to God, eh!?


Monsoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so upset about your grade, dear. Which is, as you say, not a bad grade. You say it was mocking all your hard work. We do not work hard for a grade, or to show people what we are capable of. We work and study to learn, to better ourselves and to achieve our future profession. We work for ourselves. You didn't do all this hard work for nothing, because you learned so much while you worked and this is the most important thing. A grade is just a someone's opinion regarding your work, which is not relevant for you as no grade will take away the knowledge you have acquired.