Sunday, April 15, 2007

Palabras...

Another day has passed, and what have I done? Haha, close to nothing. I’ve been so incredibly lazy this weekend, it’s a true shame. It’s a good thing to be able to relax, but sometimes I go a bit OTT on the whole thing. I’ve started to make a healthier life together with a friend, and I’m so excited! We’re gonna push and encourage each other. I think that support will be vital for me. And probably for her too. It’s somehow easier when you’re not all alone. So here’s to us!

I watched two football matches today. One of them started only half an hour later than the other, so it was more like flicking between two channels, to be able to tolerably follow them both… I am happy that Viking didn’t lose, though I would have preferred they won, needless to say. I had actually bet on the 1-1 result… Inter’s match ended 2-2. So still no games lost for them, yea!

My brother bought new speakers, and I am jealous. Me want!! *drooling like a mad head* I look at my bloody crappy stereo and all I want to do is to puke. At least I have a very good speaker system for my computer, and I mostly listen to music in here anyway. I was up there on Friday and we listened to music for over an hour, loudly. He let me listen to “Baba O’Riley”, (The Who, gee really!?!) a live version. I had goose bumps all over, and I was ever sooo high on the whole thing. Jaysis! Played air drums, air guitar, sang and totally lived and experienced the song. Those rockers can take me anywhere with their music. I know I’ve said it before; but holy macaroni, I am actually going to see them live in three months. I will cry! No doubt!

How can I be so tired when I’ve done nothing? I think that’s uncanny. But then, that’s me… I am seriously uncanny these days.

I think I am gonna go to bed actually. I am going to school for lectures on law and social politics tomorrow, so I have to be alert, don’t I?

Monsoon

Big brown eyes are “following” me wherever I go…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad for you that you will be doing your health program with a friend. It's hundred times better. I did it all alone and wished more times than once to have someone to do it with me, understand me and support me. It's HARD all alone.

So cool the way you love football! :) My husband is an unconditional football fan. I can't watch it or any other sport on TV - it bores me. I admire anyone who can do it though :)