Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mood

- Imagine being loved completely by a couple of eyes alone –

Yes, imagine that eh… I am in a weird mood these days. Really hard to explain what it feels like inside, but it is close to eccentric I think. Writing mood, but the words come out more in a lyrical way, and not so much as in blogger one. In addition I paint. I’ve painted one painting today. Eva liked it, but I am not convinced yet. It usually has to grow on me. I feel totally inept at both painting and writing, but I need both! Point is that I don’t write or paint for anyone else than me, and I don’t care what other people might think of my “work”. It’s what I need to be sane, as sane as someone like me can be. *laughing* I need new brushes. The ones I have are cheap lousy ones, and so I am thinking about buying better ones tomorrow.

And yes. I surfed the net and bla bla bla, and then suddenly I came upon a profile on “bebo.com”. It was a girl that I used to mind a lot while living in Ireland many years ago. Her name is Tara Doogan, and she was a very cool and intelligent girl. She had a brother as well, Tiarnán. I wrote her a comment, and I just got a comment back. So cool to see her. Hadn’t seen her since like 97 or something.

The weather has been roasting today, compared to its usual windy self. I sat out on the balcony and ate my lunch. Lovely to feel the sunlight on my face. As were the lunch I had. Yum. I drove m y mum to Bryne, and then I went back home. While driving home I listened to a live The Who album called "Who's last", and I nearly cried. I played air drums with one hand and singing until my throat hurt! (yes I know; dangerous... but I was driving all alone on a country road) I LOVE THEM SO!! God, I will practically die on that concert!!!

Then later on Eva came to me, and we spent the evening together, it was fab! She means a lot to me that girl there!

Oh boy! It’s a bit late now; 01.02. In fact it’s Saturday now, since it is past midnight. I don’t know what to say, and my eyes are really tired, plus I have a sore throat all of a sudden. So I will go to bed, with a dream of something better out there!

Rønnaug and her baby Andreas were visiting. Shira found out that this baby car seat was just the place for her to relax. Odd cat... But she's my baby you know... Aaawwhh.




Monsoon ;-) Bob i di dua...

3 comments:

Eva said...

Hello you!
Når jeg reiste fra deg i går fikk jeg tlf. Jeg måtte komme ned til maylis å hilse på en dud! Det endte opp med at jeg ble full! Så nå har jeg vært våken i en time!
MEn duden var veldig koselig!

I kveld skal jeg også ned til Maylis. Hun får guttene tilbake i kveld, så vi skal ta det stille og rolig.

Du skal vite at du betyr veldig mye for meg òg!
Veldig gla i deg
Snakkes

Eva

Anonymous said...

hehe! cute pic!

Anonymous said...

Love that cat of yours! :)

I love your lyrical way of writing! Do write more! Did not know you paint as well! I envied always people who paint - I can't draw even a stick. I paint with words but dreamed all my life to be able to really paint with colours!