Monday, April 23, 2007

HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD! Love you!

As I can't find anything sensible to write I put this in instead...

Full Name: XX
Birthday: August 2nd.
Birthplace: Stavanger
Eye colour: bluish
Hair colour: blondish
Height: 5'7
Right handed or left handed? Usually right
Your heritage: Norwegian
My worst habit: Eating too much
Zodiac sign: Leo
Shoe size: 5
Innie or outie? Innie I think
Parents still together? Yes, 41 years! (since 14 and 16)
The shoes you wore today: Black adidas runners
Your weakness: Brown eyes, a strong gaze, intelligence, sweets and fattening food
Your fears: spiders, fire and one more thing
Your perfect pizza: homemade, mince meat, tomato pure, pineapple and lots of mozzarella cheese.
Your most overused phrase on an Instant Messenger : hehe… and ok
Thoughts first waking up: not again, and usually Bob…
Your best physical feature: Hmm… eyes I think
Your bedtime: ranging from 11 and 01.30
Your most missed memory: being at the disco at Brusand when 14-15, dancing and living life to the fullest!

MY FAVOURITES

Favourite colour? Red
Food? Komle, pinnekjøtt, Italian, Chinese
Sport? I walk a lot, but to watch: football/soccer and handball
Animal? Gerbils and cats
Ice Cream? Caramelita from Mövenpick, and every sort that my cousin makes
Store? Yes, cause I so fit the clothes in an ordinary store. Not!
Salad dressing? Not really a huge fan, but “selskapsdressing” will do on a burger.
Actor? Oh my! Impossible to choose.
Song? Right now I am loving a Moby song a lot
Letter? D
Number? 13
Gum? Extra
Holiday? Christmas
Season? Spring
Radio station? Don’t listen to it. But “Dublin’s better music mix, 98 Fm”, when living there.
Scent besides perfume? The smells of spring in the air
Body part on the opposite/same sex? Eyes, neck, smile and thighs as well

FINISH EACH SENTENCE

Let's walk on the ... beach
Let's look at the . . sea
What a nice . . smile
Where did all the . .flowers go?
Why can't we . . be unprejudiced and understand that variation is the only reality.
Silly, little . . bugger
Isn't it weird that . . . my ex is having a baby
Never under any circumstance . . will I climb a mountain
Everyone has a . . good side
I am . . missing someone

DO YOU

Swear? Yes, unfortunately
Sing well? I can if I try
Shower daily? Hehe, what a question! Yes, most days, but as I hate taking showers, sometimes I just clean my body.
Want to get married? It’s all the same to me really
Believe in yourself? Most of the time
Get motion sickness? Yes, in a car and bus, especially
Like thunderstorms? Yeah I do. Fantastic to look at!
Play an instrument? Irish tin whistle
Own An IPOD? This annoys the heck out of me!! Let’s make one thing clear: It isn’t called an Ipod, it is called an Mp3 player for God’s sake! Ipod is merely the brand name of ONE of the gazillion Mp3 players out there. I do have a Creative vision M, media player…
Pray? Yes, every day
Go to church? Not really
Sleep with stuffed animals? No, stopped at 14, but my teddy (age 32) sits in my bedroom, like an ornament, poor thing.
Keep a journal/diary? Oh do I ever? Yes, since the age of 10
Dance in the rain? Love it!
Sing in the shower? I even dance!

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke? Neither, but if I get Pepsi max that’s ok…
McDonald's or Burger King? Definitely Mc Donald’s
Single or group dates? Single, if I must date…
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, give me chocolate!!
Strawberries or Blueberries? Both
Meat or veggies? Meat, give me meat
TV or movie? Depends
Guitar or drums? Couldn’t live without either
Adidas or Nike? Adidas. But Asics is the best, as I have very narrow feet.
Chinese or Mexican? Couldn’t choose
Cheerios or Cornflakes? Cheerios
Cake or pie? Neither
MTV or VH1? Vh1, cause they play my sort of music sometimes. But I don’t really watch it MTV hasn’t got any music at all…



CAN YOU

Do the splits? Not any more, working on it though
Write with both hands? Yes, I am in fact ambidextrous
Whistle? Not very well, to my big annoyance
Blow a bubble? Course!
Roll your tongue in a circle? Yup!
Cross your eyes? Yes, sometimes I even do it unintentionally
Walk with your toes curled? Yes, but it’s not an inclination I have.
Touch your tongue to your nose? No, almost.
Dance? Dancing makes me oh so happyyyy

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON

You touched: my brother
You talked to on the phone: Stina
You instant messaged: Eva
You hugged: Brother
You yelled at: can’t remember
You played a sport with: Oh, that’s good. Look at me go! Haha! But just you wait!

WHAT'S THE LAST

Time you laughed? Earlier at dad’s birthday party
Time you cried? Just now. Remembered something about him
Movie you watched? Kinsey
Flavour of gum you chewed? Extra, some type of mint I’m sure
Joke you told? I don’t really tell jokes

RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT

Where are you? At home
What can you see out your window? Houses and darkness
Are you listening to music? What kind of questions is that, of course I am!
What are you wearing? Dark green t-shirt and black trousers.
What's on your mouse pad? It is just red

BELIEFS

Do you believe there is life on other planets? Yes, especially after watching the BBC documentary “Space” AMAZING!!
Do you believe in miracles? Yes I do
Magic? Oh yes
Love at first sight? Hey, it has happened to me numerous times
God? Yes
Satan? Hmmm… define Satan…
Ghosts? Yes
Santa? Not really, no

IN A GIRL/GUY...

Fav eye colour: BROWN!
Fav hair colour: grey at the moment, hehe
Short or long hair: short for men, whatever for girls
Height: tall, yes I like them very tall
Weight: doesn’t matter
Clothing style: none of that metro sexual stuff for men, and not “garbage” style for girls.

RANDOM

What country would you most like to visit? Italy and Spain
Number Of CD's I Own: Yes, I count them every day…
Your Good Luck Charm: a tattoo
How many pillows do you sleep with? One, and I barely use it. I use only the bottom 10 cm of the pillow. I am weird.
Do you drink milk? Only when I eat Cheerios
Do you think God has a gender? Not thought about it, but I do refer to God as him…
Where do you think we go when we die? “Heaven”
How many rings until you answer the phone? 3-4, if I want to talk to the person hehe…
What is something scientists need to invent? Cures for horrendous diseases
Are you a health freak? Right now; yes, as shocking as that might sound.
Are you a virgin? Yes, I was in a relationship for almost 6 years, and we waited…
If you could travel into space, where would YOU GO? Oh my God, how exciting! I’d go far! I am sooo wanting to go out there, you have no idea!
What is the worst weather? When it is raining horizontally
Did you play with Barbies as a child? Oh did I ever? A lot! I had about three million dolls.
How many grades have you failed? None! I am brains on legs…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading the survey. You are one interesting lady!