Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Let me be

Dance with me my love; dance this last waltz with me, around the whole world listening to my song eternally. Take me to the sea and let me watch the waves in awe. Adore me, write me a poem, bring me flowers, make love to me, let me live, let me love, laugh and grow, let me fly, let me learn, and I will do everything for you, because the dance taught me so.

Play me a musical piece with your violin, accompanied by opera, and see me cry. Not for sadness, but over bliss and bewildered admiration. Watch me dash around the house with hectic rosy cheeks, being chased by a ghost from the past, leaving me alone when I sit down to rest. Let me listen to music and be totally taken by it, entirely absorbed by the drums, the beat, the emotions and power of every tone that strikes. Make me flow.

Listen to my insignificant thoughts and ideas, as if they were essential. Let me play, and be me; in all my silliness, in my charms, and laughs, in my seriousness, my sorrow, my dreams, my escapes into music, in my inadequacy, my sexuality, in my care, my passion, in my conscientiousness, in my set ways, and in my open spirited ways, yes; let me be me, in all the ways there are.

Monsoon

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is breathtakingly beautiful! I am in awe. And the end (let me be me, in all the ways there are) gives this little piece the very essence of human living, of woman's being. It is an absolute jewel.

Monsoon said...

You make me blush. Hihi... I am glad you liked it. I think I wrote it in like 2 minutes. It was just something that wanted to come out, because that is SO me to think like that.

Thanks again for your kind words Lilie.

Eilen xxx

*lynne* said...

wow, that was amazing! especially if you wrote it in 2 minutes! you must have really been tapping your inner muse!
hugz!
lynne

Anonymous said...

ummmmm wow. i've never read something like this... and I can't believe you wrote it. Nice!!!! Keep this up!!! Love it. Have a good day!

Monsoon said...

Lynne: Hi you! I did write it very very fast... I remember it clearly, although I wrote it a year ago. It felt weird inside of me while writing it... Thanks for liking it.

Martha: Thanks to you too, you all make me blush. But of course it's nice that someone likes it.

Love and hugs!

Monsoon xxx

Deepak Gopi said...

Happy easter in advance

Anonymous said...

Oh I just looove the little changes you made to your blog layout! Looking very artistic and beautiful! And I love that photo of yours that you put!
Hugs,
Lilie

Monsoon said...

Deepak: Happy Easter to you too! I told you so in your blog too!!

Momiji: Thanks! It's my brother's doing. He creates beautiful art on the computer, and I asked for his help on this. I too like the outcome a lot, though the frame annoys me. I can't get rid of it unless the rest of the frames go away too. Must learn HTML I think.

Love xxx