Yesterday my brother painted three paintings, and they are just gorgeous. Abstract, and I get totally lost in them. Well especially one of them. Is there something arty that boy can’t do? He writes poems and short stories like a God. He makes art on the computer, and he paints. Yet he thinks nothing of himself, how wrong of him!! He won’t hear of it when mum and me, plus other people tell him he has talent. God knows what could come of him if he really tried to develop his skills further. I was messing with him, saying that he could become one of those “insane and mad painters”, and cut off limbs, like Van Gogh. *lol* Some of the great ones needed their insanity and depressions to create art. He makes me proud my brother. One of the most intense, profound and honest poems I have ever read he wrote to his girlfriend. Made me cry, made my ex cry, because he conveys his feelings in such a remarkable way. You can totally experience what he feels.
On Thursday Janne was here, and we watched Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. She hadn’t seen any of the films, so we started with number one and will work our way through them all. Oh what a sacrifice for me… Not! I love those films. Janne is a fantastic friend. She brought all this tasty fruit with her, and we ate it all, except, for some reason, one strawberry. *lol* Great evening indeed.
This morning I got a text message from Rønnaug asking could she and Andreas, her baby; come for visit. Of course they could. Another good excuse for not studying eh!? I am baaad.
It was lovely, and I got to kiss some baby toes. Too cute and too soft! Yet, I still don’t want kids of my own. Some people can’t respect that, which annoys me like crazy! In Norway we ask each other; “is your uterus screaming/roaring now?”, when encountering extremely cute and edible babies/kids. Mine isn’t, and probably never will…
Was at the dentist’s this morning. EARLY! I had had some severe pain in my jaw (bone) and some soreness in my gum. Was afraid it was gingivitis or worse. I don’t have the strongest teeth namely… tons of fillings. Yuk. But there was nothing wrong. Well, did have one itsy bitsy cavity, my first since 1997. The fucking great thing about the visit was however the removal of the tartar, and some sort of polishing he did. Made my teeth so much whiter. Why haven’t I had that done years ago? Jaysis, I’m telling you, you won’t believe how much whiter they are. I kept smiling and winking at myself in the car mirror, all the way back home. *long live vanity* Uhm… *lol* My mum and brother noticed it immediately. Cool. I am so happy. I have never been this thrilled after dentist’s appointment before.
Soon one o’clock. Go to bed!
Monsoon
BOB, argh!
No comments:
Post a Comment