Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Waiting for a star to fall

I want to zzzzleeep! Me tired… I’ve been studying intense the last two days, and my eyes are sore. There’s 22 degrees Celsius outside, and bright blue sky. My flat has huge windows facing, eeeh is it south-east or south-west perhaps!? I am no good with that. Hmm, but the sun stays in my kitchen and living room until like 6 in the afternoon. So I guess you could say; living room is seriously suffering from heat wave conditions. Luckily being fat going out in this gorgeous weather doesn’t tempt me, as I would melt. And to be honest; I do not love moving at all without my coat on. It is my safety blanket in a (sad, sad) way. Meanwhile; it would look quite odd and insane to walk around with a long black coat (or like I call it; my tent). So in my reading breaks I sit out on my balcony enjoying the ray of the sun on my face and body. No one can see me up there, which is good. I can’t fucking wait to not have to “hide” during summer anymore! Here I am, looking all happy in the sun, with my round cheeks and all.


I’ve started a list for myself. It is a list of things I am physically not able to do, due to my fatness, and also things I “can’t” do, for emotional reasons. This is for me to always remember how horrendously painful, in all aspects of life, it is to be fat. I don’t want myself to ever forget it. Healthy life is still going great, really great in fact. I am flabbergasted.

I can’t believe that in a month’s time I am done with my first year of my bachelor’s degree. It is truly mind-boggling. The time has flown away at an insane pace. Somehow I still feel like I always do; stuck in time. How so? Namely the way that I am stuck, standing somewhere in September/October saying; huh? Gee! What just happened, where am I? I can’t keep up with the time. I’d like to have some sort of a time traveller. How cool would that be? Awfully.

Eva and I’ve been out walking together, both this Sunday and today as well. Great with company. We’ve walked at one of my favourite sites around here; the old and tiny chapel by the sea. Took some photos, some came out great. When I came home today I strectcehd and then I looked at CSI. Good episode! SO now I guess I am off to bed, or...




Plus; special thanks to Lynne who helped me with stuff for the blog. Appreciated it a lot!

Monsoon ;-)

bob... yeah I know... *blushing*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shots. Gorgeous!!!!

NINANINA said...

hey baby. love the blabbering. Love the pic of the barn with ROCKS. I am crazy about rocks .. my dad taught me how to make rock gardens so now I have one in the shape of a circle...not quite stonehenge, but a garden temple to me; The blog design is great - I too need to customize. you have such a cute baby face :) NINA

Anonymous said...

I absolutely looooove the photos! Such beautiful places! I am breathless!
Also, love to see your picture. You are looking very good and ever so lovely!
As always I am sending you all my encouragment and some extra-energy to help you through your programm, but please do not focalise on your weight. At one point I came to believe that my many problems came from my extra weight, I felt like once the extra weight is gone, I will be freed from them. I got rid of the weight but the problems were still there and I had to learn to fight them without counting on my diets. Anyway (i know I can be often quite tiring with my hundred and one advice), I am very proud of you in so many ways! You HAVE to see how absolutely exceptional you are!
Love,
Lilie

Monsoon said...

Martha: Thanks a lot. I liked them too! *lol*

Nina: Glad someone loves my blabberings. Hehe... And the buildings you thought to be barns are in fact boat houses situated few metres from the North sea. They are like 300 metres form that chapel. But, I too adore them. Old and cute as they are. What a cool thing your dad taught you! I'd love to see it, your garden I mean. Baby face? Hmm... Well, better that than old hag I guess, or?!? *lol*

Momiji: Thanks dear! You make me blush over here. Your praising and all. God! I am sure you would be highly disappointed if you met me in real life. I know I have to work my problems now, and I am. They are so complex and difficult to pin point, that it is freaking me out. Let's hope and pray I will get "well" in all the ways, eh!? And your advice and wise ness is sometihng I will never tire from, do not worry!!! Thanks also for being proud. I am too, I have to say. I tell myself that several time a day, to keep my spirits up!

Thanks to all of you, you are all lovely!

HUGS!!!

So long, farewell! said...

Beautiful photos! And I am so glad you are in such a good place at the moment with all the healthy living working out for you and your degree!

Sorry not to comment much but I don't get much time on the computer these days - thank you for stopping by my blog though, it's always lovely to hear from you!

xxx

Monsoon said...

Moxie: Thank you so much. Yes I am very happy with my eating too, though stessing about it too at times. My dear, do not worry about not commenting! Gees, you just had a beautiful baby girl, didn't you. Gawd she is gorgoeus!! Enjoy this baby time...

Hugs and love Eilen/Monsoon

Anonymous said...

Oeinao!!! :-D

Ach, can't be bovvered to sign in just for ONE comment. ;-) "Mind-boggling"... Aaaah, gotta love that word! That and "gobsmacked", "gobbledygook", "thingumajig", "thingumagog", "hoity-toity", "chitchat", etc.

Oh, and speaking of weird words, there is another Spanish word I stumbled across a few days ago: "gorigori" (masculine, btw). How cute is that! :-D The meaning of it isn't that cute, though: "Begravelseskor", apparently. Hrmf. And I thought it was the Spanish equivalent of "coochie-coochie-coo". Sigh.

Anyway, I'm all randomness right now. Alas, there is no end to it. *back of hand on forehead and pretending to faint* Meanwhile, how are your exams doing? Almost done? All done? (Haven't started mine yet... My Judgment Days are still to come...) Either way, keeping my fingers crossed for ya! God bless! Take care! :-D

Lip butter, dictionary and tomatoes,
Elise

Nora Báez said...

Monsoon It continues feeling and enjoying the sun, this is something that very few know to appreciate. You know? you are a person enchantment, the package is the one of less, your heart is the one that has greater weight, because it contains a great amount of feelings. In a time I was exceeded weight by a treatment by cancer and all they watched me until with scorn, to anybody interested to know to him what happened to me on the inside, to nobody. Today which I have recovered my health and I weigh myself, at which they watched to me of flank, ask to me how I am? I respond to them: with the same sadnesses and joy like when you saw me and you did not watch to me. You and I, spoke different languages, is the one of less, we will understand myself by something more important, clear if you accept, I tend my hand to you so that we are friends, you want? And you do not believe that I go by the world saying this, today I felt it to do it with you. I have read that you would like to know Spain, me also, in fact I will be by the end of this year there or principles of the other, I hope that your yearning of equal way is fulfilled that to me. I leave an immense hug you and I will return, I wait for you visit to me, if? So long Monsoon!