Almost one week since my last entry. Wow! I felt like it was two days ago or something. I’ve just had one of my best friends on a visit; Irene. We’ve had a great evening. Love you! We don’t get so see each other that often, as she lives in Bergen. She is pregnant, and I can’t wait to meet their baby in September. (Well I won’t see him/her before December when they come home to celebrate Christmas, but anyway…)
Had a good week actually. I more or less reached my goal study wise. Not quite though, as I rather felt like chewing off my left pinkie toe, as I thought that would be less excruciating than reading “health and social politics”. That book will undoubtedly have a few lives on its conscious in a few years time. Jaysis it is horrible! Pages up and down on percentages of this and that... statistics all over the place! How to separate the important information from the less important? Kill me!
As you know I’ve come under the magic number once again. Moreover; in the last week I’ve lost yet another kilo (2, 2 pounds) and I am so glad, not to mention relieved. But I will admit that my devilish “other me” is trying to get me to start eating again. Like a lot. So far I have “yelled” at that voice when it sneaks inside. I am not going to give in, not a chance! I am however going to grant myself some ice-cream and a good dinner on May 17th, which is our national day. It is compulsory to eat ice-cream on that day you see… *lol*
But I think that in order to be able to stand the whole course, it is important to have certain days where I can eat what I want.
Thank you all for your encouragement. You have no idea how much that helps me! It is amazing how much one little sentence can do of good!!
I am tired so I think I’ll be off to bed.
I will try to be better at updating. I’ve just been totally in the glorious
"Studyland" the last week. Sorry!
Hope you all are well and happy!
Love Monsoon ;-)
4 comments:
hi my dear friend,
Glad to meet you here again. You look so nice in your new photo. Is it new? Or maybe I couldn't see that for internet low speed here and I couldn't see any photo for a while. Anyway, a nice photo. And now about that 2, 2 pounds...lol...that's really great. I'm sure you can make it.*HUG*
And about ice cream...well, I love that too and had a lot of it tonight...lol...you were missed here to share it with me.*HUG*
Wish you always the best.
love,
Shahrzad
It is the same with me - I am so busy that I do not see the time pass and then I am surprised to see that a week has gone already whereas I thought it has been no more than two days! Makes me scared too because I start thinking that the whole life will go by like this and I won't even notice! lol
Ever so proud of you for the efforts you are making. As for that ice-cream, go for it 'cause your body needs those days too, you can't be straining yourself all your life. The important thing is to stop on time :)
lots of love,
Lilie
So glad things are going well. I love to read that in your blog. :) Keep taking care of yourself!
Thanks for you work, is very good, and have a good day
Post a Comment