Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sand in the brand

Why did I just find grains of sand in my bra? One would think I had rolled around in the sand like a lunatic, but I didn’t. So how then? Haven’t a clue to be honest! It’s just one of those things. Mind you; sand isn’t the worst thing I’ve found in there. That is definitely one of the disadvantages of having huge boobs. It serves like a hideout haven for stuff that shouldn’t be there… Every night when I undress in my bedroom, (in a slow sensual and seductive way, needless to say) and the bra comes off, there’s a commotion. No, it isn’t the neighbours howling from the balcony in pure angst, it is in fact the sound of all the stuff from my bra falling to the ground. A slice of bread, a fork, a pencil, a brush, a book… No, I am of course joking, but I kid you not; there’s definitely stuff there sometimes that shouldn’t be there. For instance; once I pulled out my brother’s long hair from there. I can assure you his head had not even been close to that area!!! *lol* Can you imagine me and a loved one, going into the bedroom for that special first time perhaps. For the sake of dreaming, let’s call him Bob. (aaaaahhhhh….) We kiss, cuddle + +, and we start undressing each other. It is all really romantic and lovely, until he takes off my bra and finds leftovers from the nice dinner we had a couple of hours ago. I guess that would be a good way of saying; “down boy!” Gawd! I know I am not alone in this, as I have friends who suffer from the same problem. I hope this will change a bit when I loose more weight. Only thing; I’ve always had big tits, so… Perhaps it is too much to ask for a well behaved bra who doesn’t allow food, or any other unwanted objects in there.

I’ve skipped a lecture today, in order to stay at home and study. I have to prioritize reading above the few lectures left. We only have lectures today and tomorrow this week so. I have such an insane amount of pages to read, and not to mention; learn, until June 6th, that I am just soon willingly giving up. Political science, social policy, law, sociology, social economics… Hard!!! But I did get a lot of reading done today, so hurrah for me.

I had a terrible sleepless and restless night, so that was partly the reason why I chose to stay home today. I just couldn’t get up early, as I had hardly slept at all. What was causing this? As usual one thing… It is so typical that I can‘t even be bothered to comment.

I have so many things I want to do in the garden and around the house in general. It looks crappy. That is partly due to the people downstairs, as they aren’t very tidy. Neither am I, but I do try to keep it nice outside at least, as it looks so shabby otherwise. When I am done with this school year, I can do all of those things. Weed here I come. Plus we are going to paint the house, in a light colour. We’re gonna hire someone to paint, as I can’t picture this fat body on top of a ladder painting waaay up there. This house is very high you see. The ladder would probably sink little by little into the grass, as I climbed it. Hehe… Plus, both the mother downstairs and I, are not to keen on heights.

Late, again. How bizarre.

Huggies to all

Monsoon

Ps ... I lost another kilo actually! Just had to say... Which means 2 kilos in 8 days (4,4 pounds)Yea!

Pss. I just looove Engrish.com


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were serious about the slice of bread in your bra. I said, oh my! out loud. Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

2 kilos in 8 days is ABSOLUTELY SMASHING!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say, you are wonderful, dearest, two kilos in one week is an enormous achievment and I can only imagine the effort you are making here. What can I say? You're simply the best.
I was laughing like a mad when I read your bra entry. Hilarious. And even more so because I know your problem. I think a lot of women do actually. Things get there and I have no idea how. But from experience I'll tell you one thing (a secret): guys have as much stuck in their underwear between their balls :)

Monsoon said...

Martha: Hehe, I will tell you this though Martha; I can easily hide many slices of bread under my boobs and nobody would see it. But, I would notice it... Once I hid a camera going to a conert in there. Hihi. Glad you had a laugh!

Momiji: Yes I think it is smashing too. It is a good thing to hear tht I am not alone in this problem. Sometimes when the bra comes off at night, I start laughing because of what's in there. Oh, so men hide stuff too. That's interesting. In my lack of experience with guys, I never knew that. (I do have some experience mind you!) So I have sometihng to look forward to then, don't I?! Hehe...

Thanks guys!

Love and hugs and stuff in your bras... Monsoon

Zârck. said...

Nice blog. Visit my garden.
Thanks from Spain.

NINANINA said...

ah this bra story is hysterical. After all, a bra is a CONTAINER of sorts! If only we would find MONEY in our bras...
;) NINA

Anonymous said...

un saludo desde Santa Marta Colombia Sur America, de la emisora www.radiowebcaribe.com esten en sintonia para darles a conocer el sabor caribe de nuestro pueblo

Anonymous said...

DEar Eilen
I'm Laura, from Italy!
how are you? hope you're fine.
i created a new blog in English :) So you'll be able to read and understand my blog too.
Sorry for not passing here too often.

Always in my thoughts.

Hugs!



Ps.
here it is the link

http://ultlaura.splinder.com

Anonymous said...

My dear

thanks for you comments. It's always very nice to hear from you... And i must write you an email but i don't have a lot of time to do that... but i promise you i will ^^

btw i hope you're fine and uni is fine too.

Besos para tì, amiga mia.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Good post.