I’ve never seen The Sopranos before this week. I usually love HBO series, as I think they stand for quality, versus all the crap produced out there. But somehow I never saw it. My brother has been nagging me about seeing it, and as we have a very similar taste in these things, usually, I finally decided to watch. I bought season 1 and have watched a lot of it. I can say that I love it. I think it is well made, interesting and even funny. Plus, there is something about that Tony Soprano, or should I say James Gandolfini, as that is his real name.

Oh, when he smokes a cigar! Jesus! Put me away!
I can’t help it! But then I do find that some people are totally sexy when they smoke. When they just sit there, with a bit of an alluring gaze, then look over at you and take a good drag (can’t remember the right word for this) out of that smoke… mmmm… yes… I remember that sometimes my ex did this to tempt me. I can honestly say; I was thoroughly tempted! *giggle* I guess he is just right, age-wise, and, ah I don’t know. *searching IMdb for information* yikes, he is “only” 13 years older than I am, I’ll say! He is just attractive to me, heaven knows why!?
Enough about that good-looking man there, and over to me. Joking!
Did I tell you guys I got the nicest present from my lovely blog friend Martha –Anne? Well I did. I was so thrilled when I saw her writing on an envelope in my mailbox! I got two super cool fridge magnets. One reads “breathe” and the other one ”balance”, certainly two things I must remember to do! Then I got a “flower looking thing” that actually was tea, and then as usual a beautiful handmade card with nice words written for me. Oh Martha-Anne, you are just soo nice!! Love you!
Talked to Stina yesterday, and I so needed that conversation. I won’t go into details as to why. But she started to cry because she loves me so much, and because she was just so glad that I was in her life. Apparently she thinks I am amazing and many other nice things. It was great to hear that. She means the world to me too! I can’t imagine how my last 2, 5 years would be without her. She has helped in ways that can’t be described, when it comes to Bob, and I can always speak my heart, fully, to her, and never be judged, laughed at, and more importantly; she always cheers me on, is proud of me no matter what, and she is one of the best persons I know.
I will go now.
Soon CSI on the telly, and I must eat something first.
EV

Oh, when he smokes a cigar! Jesus! Put me away!

I can’t help it! But then I do find that some people are totally sexy when they smoke. When they just sit there, with a bit of an alluring gaze, then look over at you and take a good drag (can’t remember the right word for this) out of that smoke… mmmm… yes… I remember that sometimes my ex did this to tempt me. I can honestly say; I was thoroughly tempted! *giggle* I guess he is just right, age-wise, and, ah I don’t know. *searching IMdb for information* yikes, he is “only” 13 years older than I am, I’ll say! He is just attractive to me, heaven knows why!?
Enough about that good-looking man there, and over to me. Joking!
Did I tell you guys I got the nicest present from my lovely blog friend Martha –Anne? Well I did. I was so thrilled when I saw her writing on an envelope in my mailbox! I got two super cool fridge magnets. One reads “breathe” and the other one ”balance”, certainly two things I must remember to do! Then I got a “flower looking thing” that actually was tea, and then as usual a beautiful handmade card with nice words written for me. Oh Martha-Anne, you are just soo nice!! Love you!
Talked to Stina yesterday, and I so needed that conversation. I won’t go into details as to why. But she started to cry because she loves me so much, and because she was just so glad that I was in her life. Apparently she thinks I am amazing and many other nice things. It was great to hear that. She means the world to me too! I can’t imagine how my last 2, 5 years would be without her. She has helped in ways that can’t be described, when it comes to Bob, and I can always speak my heart, fully, to her, and never be judged, laughed at, and more importantly; she always cheers me on, is proud of me no matter what, and she is one of the best persons I know.
I will go now.
Soon CSI on the telly, and I must eat something first.
EV
6 comments:
I've been planning to watch the Sopranos sometime... I know I'll like it. I must make time for it.
And again, I'm so very glad you enjoyed the prezzie. :)
Velkommen til sopranos-klubben! Jeg synes Tony Soprano er super sexy, men alle ler av meg når jeg sier det...:)
Snakkes neste uke!
Klem klem Aggas:)
Hei. Sopranos has been my favorite serie since I saw the first episode..
"Apparently she thinks I am amazing and many other nice things." - I agree, I agree!!! See? I am right because I am not the only one to say that! You ARE amazing!!!
Lucky girl to get those great gifts from your friend!
I tried to watch the Sopranos, but the series was way too far from the beginning and I did not understand much. But if you say it is good, I'll try to get the first episode.
hey chiquita!
awww yeah something oral and sexy about a man sucking a cigar!!! :) and a man drawing on that aromatic flavor! ha ha.
I am getting ready to buy the soprano series on ebay - I have a bid on ALL the seasons -- then it will probably take me 6 mos to watch - CAN'T WAIT!
Hey I'd like to send you something in the mail - I do an art calendar every year and send them to friends around the world. send your physical address to me at ingridnina@yahoo.com
love to you, NINA
I have a thing for him too... just lush, in fact I've fancied him since I first saw him in True Romance - I must be a bit sick :o) lol *blush*
xxx
Post a Comment