
To this, 2o kilos (44 pounds) lighter/later, even though I am a bit cross-eyed on the last one... *lol* Don't know where my eyes were looking.

I think I never actually really noticed how huge the difference is. And imagine that the first picture doesn't even show me at my fattest. I was 10 kilos more than that too! Yikes! It was at my fattest I met Bob for the first time. Wonder if someone like him noticed that I lost weight while we still saw each other?
I just had to show you guys.
Now I am off to bed, it is soon half past 1 in the morning, and it is Saturday now. Have to go grocery shopping early tomorrow. Otherwise I have nothing to eat for breakfast.
I've had Møyfrid, a very great friend visiting this evening. Had a wonderful time, and talked about everything. I feel I can talk to her about whatever is on my mind. She is lovely.
Hugs EV- Yay, I love my new name. *giggle*
2 comments:
AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL. All I can say looking at those photos. Enormous, huge effort and progress. Eilen Villemo is the best :)
P.S. No matter what the weight is, I so love that smile.
You look AMAZING! What a difference honey, you have done so very well. And you look so much better in yourself too - healthier and happier as well as lighter.
Over the moon for you - and yes I am sure Bob would notice the change - how could he not?!
love and hugs
Moxie
PS I love you new name too
xxx
Post a Comment