After finishing he penicillin cure for pneumonia I got a severe sinus infection instead, due to the fact that after a penicillin cure our immune system gets beaten up a great deal. So now, I can hardly keep my eyes open in bright lights. If this continues, I will call the doctor yet again. Did I say that I was over the top, bloody sick of all this scraping by!? I bet it did…
However, I do have some good news; I just can’t hold out any longer, I have to share the good news. To me it is huge. Since January I’ve desperately tried to loose weight with lots of exercise and healthy low calorie eating. I’ve been on a standstill almost all year. But now; I have in the last 7 weeks, lost 9 kilos. ( 19,8 pounds) I am so over-pleased and proud and all. I haven’t been this “thin” since I lived in Oslo, which was in 2002. I’ve gone down two bra sizes. Well not entirely true; I’ve gone down two sizes like around, but the cup stays somewhat unchanged. I am doing a low-carb diet, and never before was dieting easier. Sooo weird! Under no circumstances did I ever think I would “survive” such a diet. Yet I do, in great ways too. I am hardly ever hungry, I can eat without counting calories, and I can only say it is the best thing I’ve ever done. Kudos to Rønnaug for telling me about it!! Love ya! Also, I must say that I haven’t cheated once in these 7 weeks. I’ve stuck to the diet 100 %. I have promised myself a potato, my cousin’s ice cream and one baguette at Christmas, that’s all. It really shows too, and my coat is due for replacement. My brother says it looks like a tent… Hehe… I am on my way to a good life… Yea!
By the way, BIG congrats to Rønnaug and her hubby Tommy who got married this Saturday. Happy for you both!!
I don’t have so much more to say, plus I just can’t sit in front of the computer any more. Eyes hurt. But I promised Martha-Anne a picture of my new table and chairs, so here goes:

The table is 90 cm X 90 cm as it stands, but it can become bigger. It is some sort of butterfly table. And the chairs now have beige seats, but I ordered black. So they had to order new ones for me… I know that the floor is horrible. It is soon to be replaced… Very soon actually.
Love you all sooo much!
EV - loving and longing -
4 comments:
Many congratulations on the weightloss - that's a real achievement! So very happy for you.
Sorry you got sick after being sick, that must have been rough - but I love your table.
My weight got 'stuck' after giving birth (I put on 40lbs when pregnant *blush*). I lost 20lbs immediately after the birth but the rest wouldn't go and my system felt sluggish so I went for Bowen Therapy. It worked wonders as I am 14lbs down since my first visit - it did also release more than tension - an egg it seems as I also got pregnant :o)
I'd recommend it though - you feel great afterwards. (Not that you need it though, you are doing amazingly well!)
xxx
Congratulation for your new and so lovely a name! It sounds great and it becomes you. I am so glad for you! But I am even more glad, down right happy, with your weight loss progress. 9 kilos is huge, it is a heroic effort that I can only admire and praise. Determined and willful you stay, more than ever, example to me and so many others. You are a very particular person and I won't stop repeating how glad I am to know you. Actually, I am so happy for you, I hardly have words to really describe my joy. Bravo, dear, way to go, I always knew you will win this fight and you are on your strait way to winning.
On the other hand I am worried about your health. You don't seem to get over the germs that give you some sh...ty time at the moment. I do hope you will get better. Take vitamins and consult your doctor. I think about you every day wondering if you are feeling any better. I am glad that you have a doctor you like - it is so important but not always possible.
As to Bob... Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad one that you saw him. Maybe both even. But it is up to your heart to see. Just don't let him overthrow you from that path to your new life.
The table looks so good. Actually, the whole decor on the picture is perfect, I first thought it was a picture from a designer magazine. Can you come over and help me redo my appartment? lol
With all my love,
Leila
Congratulations on your new name and your weightloss! I'm so excited for you!!! I am so not excited that you've been sick.
Your table is just absolutely adorable, I love it!
xoxo
Karen
Hi,
Please send me your low carb diet sounds fantastic and well done on the weight loss. I have been going to Weight Watchers for almost a year now and 23 pounds in the first 8 weeks and since then it has been 1 pound down 3 up and I am worried I will have it all back by Christmas.
Post a Comment