I absolutely love those! Both of them! You are a true artist at heart! Your sensibility and deep emotions prove it already, but you also create really beautiful stuff.
Did you produce the first one? I do like how an "accident" of a spilled drink can be transformed into a unique perspective, if you have the eye for it :-)
Momiji: Oh thank you so much... *blushing all over the place* I am always graetful for your words.
Lynne; eeeh, yes I did... I kinda thought; heck why not put it in here. I am not out to impress anyone, so... Hehe...Actually the glass one really was an accident. There was just a little bit of Tab x-tra left, and while I was at the loo my cat had knocked it over. That is why I just had to take a pic, it looked kinda unreal... *lol*
Wow - I didn't realise it was your art work - its beautiful! You talented lady you :o) I am blown away. I love the photo too - have you ever visited my lomography site? I think you'd like it, it's a great community
4 comments:
I absolutely love those! Both of them! You are a true artist at heart! Your sensibility and deep emotions prove it already, but you also create really beautiful stuff.
Did you produce the first one? I do like how an "accident" of a spilled drink can be transformed into a unique perspective, if you have the eye for it :-)
Momiji: Oh thank you so much... *blushing all over the place* I am always graetful for your words.
Lynne; eeeh, yes I did... I kinda thought; heck why not put it in here. I am not out to impress anyone, so... Hehe...Actually the glass one really was an accident. There was just a little bit of Tab x-tra left, and while I was at the loo my cat had knocked it over. That is why I just had to take a pic, it looked kinda unreal... *lol*
Hugs
Wow - I didn't realise it was your art work - its beautiful! You talented lady you :o) I am blown away. I love the photo too - have you ever visited my lomography site? I think you'd like it, it's a great community
xxx
Post a Comment