Monday, February 12, 2007

Male species

Men, yes men. Yum. *lol* I haven’t really written about men I find attractive. The reason for that I suppose has to do with the fact that Bob truly is the hottest man I have ever seen. He totally melts me, to say the least. But you know, I don’t really want to reveal who he is, so I can’t post a picture of him… Plus; to try to distract me from his gorgeous sexy being, I have decided to focus on the few other men I “like”. There are none in the “real life”, so I have to seek within the sport and entertainment industry. I can’t say I have tons of favourites, as I tend to have a taste that isn’t the most ordinary. I don’t like six-packs or a lot of muscles. Yuk! Normal bodies are the most attractive for me. Nowadays there are way too many so-called “pretty” men, and also kinda metro sexual, which I so don’t like.

So, in order to be a bit on the silly and "drooling female" side, I have enclosed pictures of some sexy ones, well according to me, without ever having seen them, live (Except Bono and Alan Rickman, as I have seen them “live”.)

Yes, Alan Rickman is hot. Quite a lot older than me, but hey; I can’t help it if they just do it for me (he is 28 years older though) Known as Snape in the Harry Potter films. But my favourite is three seconds of Alan-heaven when he walks into a “hairdresser of the year” contest in “Blow dry”. Even my lesbian ex had to see that scene over and over again, as he owns that room then. Power! Another lesbian friend of mine, whose name shall be unsaid, said that she felt like she was skidding off her chair watching that part. *lol* I actually watched that film last night, and I loved it. *sighing all the way to bed*

Colin Firth, first “discovered” when playing in the BBC-series “Pride and Prejudice”. Darn is he handsome in Love Actually!! He seems so much like the guy you would take home to sit around the kitchen table at your parents’ house.

Bono, one of my favourites since the tender age of 14… What can I say? Sometimes so hot that I could scream! Seriously. I don’t know what it is, but he has this presence about him. I really like men who have a certain presence. Bob has that, in an immense way. No wonder I am smitten like never before!

And then the newcomer; Marco Materazzi. He is a great football (soccer) player widely (in) famous for the head banging incident in the EURO 2006. I think he seems like a nice, often misunderstood, humorous family guy… Plus he is attractive, and has brown eyes, which I am a sucker for! *lol* He plays for Inter in Italy, and is Italian himself. Mmmmm, lips, yes he has...


I've had a very productive weekend, schoolwise. "Nerdy" is an accurate description. Glad I studied as much as I did, got tons done! Brilliant!

My mind is vacuum-like, and so I will leave you go now. There is no point in writing even more shite. I am sure I will be back, and better, tomorrow.

Monsoon *tiiiired*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely ADORE Alan Rickman! God, what a man, what a man! **drooling**

I admire so your perseverance in your studies! I feel tired and lazy these days, so you serve me a good example.

Eva said...

Hello sexy!
got a new computer????
heheh
I have to agree with you...
Colin Firth.... MY GOD WHAT A MAN!
Love him in Love Actually and Nanny McPfee
Alan Rickman is kinda scary... especially in harry Potter... But in Blowdry he is kinda cute...
Got it?
Congrats..

Love you

Anonymous said...

What about me? Will you be my valentine Eilen?
Guess not since you're not over that lucky man.
Just wanted to say that youre great.
take care.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, dear, for your loveliest comment on my page! I am honored to be a friend of such a witty, lovely, interesting, open-minded, kind-hearted and special in every way person as you.
Love,
Lilie

P.S. If you ever wish to write: morrigan2629@yandex.ru

Elise said...

Coooooooooliiiiiiiiiiiiin Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiirth! (Should I even be saying this?)