Saturday, February 03, 2007

Start adding (it's an order!)

Ok, as usual I stole this from dear Martha. I just thought it to be funny. Many of the questions have to do with sex, nooooh, really? *lol* I was “fined” $ 435, 5. (Yeah I know Martha, it’s more than what I wrote on your blog, but that was because I forgot I had done some things.) This will be even more fun if you give me your results!! You don’t have to tell me what you did or didn’t, if you don’t have an urge to do so… But the end result, your fine, now that’d be cool. So start adding up!

Smoked pot -- $10
Done acid -- $5
Ever had sex at church -- $25
Woken up and did not know the person who was next to you -- $40
Had sex with someone “online” -- $25
Had sex for money -- $100
Vandalized something -- $20
Had sex on your parents' bed -- $10
Beat up someone -- $20
Been jumped -- $10
Cross-dressed -- $10
Given money to stripper -- $25
Been in love with a stripper -- $20
Kissed someone who's name you didn't know -- $0.10
Hit on someone of the same sex while at work -- $15
Ever drive drunk -- $20
Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk -- $50
Used toys while having sex -- $30
Got drunk, passed and don't remember the night before -- $20
Went skinny dipping -- $5
Had sex in a pool -- $20
Kissed someone of the same sex -- $10
Had sex with someone of the same sex -- $20
Masturbated -- $10 ( Now I'm sure no one has done this!)
Done oral -- $5
Got oral -- $5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25
Stole something -- $10
Had sex with someone in jail -- $25
Made a nasty home video -- $15
Had a threesome -- $50
Had sex in the wild -- $20
Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- $25
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- $20
Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20
Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- $25
Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- $50
Said you love someone but didn't mean it -- $25
Went streaking -- $5
Went streaking in broad daylight -- $15
Been arrested -- $5
Spent time in jail -- $15
Peed in the pool -- $0.50
Played spin the bottle -- $5
Done something you regret -- $20
Had sex with your best friend -- $20
Had sex with someone you work with at work -- $25
Had anal sex -- $80
Lied to your mate -- $5
Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- $25


I’ve watched yet another documentary on the History channel, and yet again it was about Pompeii. What was new this time however was that it was also about Herculaneum. This was the second town to be buried by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius that started on August 24th in 79 AD. I could watch hours and hours about this stuff. Highly fascinating! Roman history is incredibly exciting, it really is. I remember that immediately when starting to learn about ancient history it was a bit difficult. It was like I had to travel in time in my mind and in my ways of thinking, in being able to fully comprehend and appreciate the wonders of this era. And now that I get it; wow! I want to learn more! Frankly, I want to be a historian.

Today I’ve really cleaned my bedroom. It was sorely needed, I’m telling you. I’ve been way too lazy about that room, as have I in the very I am sitting in. But one room is allowed to be untidy. I must have one place to scatter my paper and stuff about. Hehe.

It’s been ages since I heard the rock-opera musical called “Which Witch”. I think it is absolutely fantastic! I love the mix of rock and opera, it is so cool. And quite out of the ordinary too! It’s written by two Norwegian women and a man as well. It is set in 1537, and the story is about a priest who falls in love with a woman. She is wrongly accused for having poisoned him, and then afterwards for being a witch. It is a tragic love story. It’s sad that you can’t get this abroad. If anyone should be interested in hearing this, I could fix something… *discreet cough*

I am awfully vexed over a few things right now. But I won’t elaborate here; I think I’ll use my diary for that, as it is too intimate and personal.

Bye bye!

Monsoon

8 comments:

Carlos said...

Oh dear,no fine for me.
Instead I'm entitled to a refund.
:))

Monsoon said...

Ok, you have to find the people responsible for this then, and demand your refund! *lol*

*lynne* said...

I remember doing this once, but getting a relatively small fine - easily explained by having grown up in Malaysia [but probably by score is large compared to my average Malaysian peer, teeheheee!]

"which witch" sounds interesting, especially if you're vouching for the music! btw, some trivia for you: I googled it and found that there's a board game, but unrelated to this operamusical. And another trivia - it seems that the storyline is based on some contents of the "Malleus Maleficarum", a witch-hunters' handbook. I learned a few new things today, thanks! :-)

Monsoon said...

Hey Lynne!

Great to see you!

About "Which Witch"; in fact the second song of the musical is called Malleus Maleficarum. *lol* So, yes it is based on that, to some extent. I too googled it, and I eventually found a homepage. Soo thrilled! *lol* But I have two double CDs of it already.One concert one which is the first version, and then the real musical that was set in London.

This is the storyline:

Maria Vittoria, foster-daughter of an influential Roman family, has fallen in love with her German tutor, Daniel, recently made a bishop of the Catholic Church. Maria's foster-father wants to marry her off to a German merchant banker, but the headstrong Maria has other plans.

After causing a scandal at the Vatican the lovers are obliged to leave Rome. Daniel takes Maria back to his family home in Heidelberg where she meets Anna Regina, his possessive elder sister. The illicit love affair conflicts with Anna's ambitions for her brother's career, and when Daniel openly declares his commitment to Maria, Anna has to take action. Daniel mysteriously falls ill on the following day and remains in a deep sleep.

Anna Regina then accuses Maria of having cast a spell on Daniel. The townspeople turn on Maria and she is imprisoned for witchcraft. A few weeks later, Cardinal Gonzaga, the Inquisitor, arrives from Rome to cure the Bishop and prosecute his mistress. Daniel recovers and for a while accepts Anna Regina's allegations against the woman he loves. Meanwhile, Maria is tortured but insists on her innocence; without a confession she cannot be sentenced.

Maria manages to escape from jail, but instead of fleeing Heidelberg to save her life, she seeks out Daniel. Reunited in the church they have a brief moment of happiness together.

In a frenzy of witch-fever the townspeople are searching the streets for Maria. Soon Gonzaga arrives with soldiers. He announces that Maria, by escaping, has confirmed her guilt and must die.

The pyre is being prepared outside...

See you!

Eilen

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your commentary dearest!!! :D

Hope you're fine and not so busy at the moment... When are you going to start lessons at university??? Hope everything is going well.

I will write as soon as possible an e-mail...And better...I hope to talk with you in msn as soon as possible!!!!!

I wish you a good week...

Kisses by
Miss Popular... ahahah :p

no... I'm just Laura, your italian friend :p

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

:) Love it!

Eva said...

i dont know what it means but I've got 345,6!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I was fined 590,6. I am baaaad, and naughty, and me like...

Love you!!