Saturday, February 24, 2007

SIGH!

Just one thing: I want to learn more Spanish, and I don't have the real time for it. ANNOYING!
I try to speak to myself in Spanish, rather than in English, as I don't need to practise that as much. *dreaming of a Spanish friend nearby* How cool would that be!?

And, I can't believe she is pregnant. I think I've said that to myself about a hundred times today. And Hege nearly choked on the Tab x-tra when I told her.

Off to eat something unhealthy, yet really good; lasagne... Yummy!

Monsoon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd love to learn spanish as well. it's difficult to find the time, for sure. someday!!! :) i hear tapes is the way to go.

Anonymous said...

If you want sometimes we can speak/write in spanish... what do you think? I don't know spanish so well but i love it so it's a pleasure for me!

hope you're better now.

Kisses.

Monsoon said...

Martha: Yeah, it is difficult to find time. I do have a certain knowledge, and I am just not willing to forget what I already know, you know... :-)

Laura: Oh my! Yes of course we could speak Spanish. I would be thrilled. Embarrassed too, as you are very good in Spanish, compared to me. I've only learnt it for about 5 months or so. The only problem would be that it takes me ages to construct a sentence. Well, not always but often.

But perhaps e-mails could be written in Spanish, that way I have more time. I have to say this though; prepare to laugh, as the mistakes will not be few.

Love Monsoon

Elise said...

Let's embroider in Spanish! :-D I'm only a mail away (or a click with respect to messenger) if you should feel so inclined.

Huggies, snapple and toothpaste,
Elise

Monsoon said...

Elise: Yes, let's! I will most probably write an e-mail. I am not fast enough, by far, to use Msn yet... However, I can't say when it will happen. Must study for Uni first and foremost you know. Blargh!

I just bought myself the series of "Pride and Prejudice". I guess you've never heard of it, but it's brilliant. *lol*

Watched the whole thing in one evening I did, and my drool was never far away.

But now, I must eat. I am starving!

Huggies and tooth-picks for ya