Thursday, February 08, 2007

THE WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeaaaaa!!! I am so un-fucking-believably happy, excited, thrilled, over the top giddy and much much more right now. Why? Because my beloved The Who are coming to Norway, to play on the Quart festival. Jaaaaysis Mary and Joseph, I can hardly believe it. I just bought tickets, for me and my friend Rønnaug. We're so there on July 4th! This is the best thing ever, and boy did that make my day. I hope Bob is going too. He should, having liked them since forever. But of course, I won't see him there. There'll be way too many people for that, unfortunately. But then; The Who, and seeing him at the same time; I guess I would have died... *lol*

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Must dance around to The Who, and be wild right now!

Monsoon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, that's great news1!!!!!!!!!!!

Elise said...

*gasp* HAPPY DANCE!!! Hope you guys have an awesome time! :-D

Sue said...

THANK-YOU

for visiting my blog and your lovely comments re Dan and his mates

So long, farewell! said...

Hurrah for The Who! Have a fantastic time at the gig!

Sorry I've not stopped by in a while but I hope life is being kind.

love and hugs

Moxie
xxx