Friday, February 23, 2007

Snow and crap

First I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Moxie, a fellow blogger, and Captain Fantastic (her hubby) who had a baby girl on February 15th. Her name is Roxabella Romany Bliss. It’s been so cool to follow the pregnancy Moxie, and I am so incredibly happy for all of you. Here she is, the little wonder:

I hope you are OK Moxie with me borrowing this gorgeous picture, if not, let me know.

Almost a week since my last entry. It is beginning to become very clear that I am not so much into blogging these days as I used to be. I felt like writing at all times, now; not so much!!
It is my last day on winter holiday from University, and I can honestly say I haven’t done anything this week that deserves a pat on my shoulder. Not anything for myself anyway. I did study a tiny bit. However; I’ve spent way too many hours in front of the computer playing this exciting and graphical orgasmic game called “Dreamfall – The longest journey”. It is a “Norwegian” game, so one has to support the computer games development in Norway, don’t we!? It isn’t a very big business here, yet… very good game and it was my first time ever playing an adventure game. So I had to look at a walkthrough from time to time, no doubt. Finished it today. Almost sad to say “bye”. *lol*

This week of my holiday has been nothing but crappy. Weather is brutal. The winds have been extreme, and have left me awake at night because of the noise it makes. Sound, and feels, like my house is falling apart. I am glad I don’t live in the most southern part of Norway though. Yesterday people were stuck in their cars in the middle of the roads and high ways for 20 hours. Gaawd!

Later; just drove Eva home, and found out I should have kept my mouth shut. Now it’s snowing here! And blowing winds like mad! I don’t know what the gale speeds are called in English, but the wind goes straight through you, and driving wasn’t all easy. It is so flat here that the winds got my car a good few times. CRAP!

And if that wasn’t enough; Eva could tell me that Inger Marie, my ex, is now pregnant by insemination. She is lesbian, and they got it done in Denmark. And that in the middle of her education. She studies the same as I, only one year further. She is due in September. Nothing will ever cease to amaze me with that couple there. I think they are in fast forward mode all the time. It feels weird to know that the girl I used to have plans with, loved, cared for in all the ways, adored, made love to, and lived with for 5 years, now is getting married in August and having a baby a month later. Where am I? I am fat, living alone with a cat, looking old and wrinkly and desperately longing for a married man. It is at times like this I feel the word looser coming to mind. Though I wouldn’t want to be in her position, I do not wish to have kids. And why should I compare myself to her? There’s no point, especially when I don’t even want to have her life. Guess it’s just a bit though when one of the couple that once was, moves so fast and creates a new life, and totally erasing her old life. Cause that’s what she’s done. She has not one picture, not one card, video, yes in fact not one single thing from her life with me, cause all those things are here. She has wiped out 6 years of her life. Successfully, who knows?

I also wish to apologize for my blog for the boring and so not well-written thing it’s become. I feel utterly uninspired lately, and I guess that’s the cause. I hope that inspiration will emerge and embrace me once again, in the near future.

Hugs

Monsoon

Bob

No comments: