Good weekend, in some aspects. Lousy in others. Yet, I am here… Where else should I be?
Friday Vegar came to me, and we had a great evening/night. He is such a gorgeous boy, in all the ways. Fab humour, great taste in music, lovely, kind, funny and just someone I can talk to about everything. I am so glad to have a man to talk to about sex. Never had that before. Well, not someone who only was a friend. We watched music DVDs and talked, all while having musical orgasms every third second, or alt least it felt like it. Music, music… how empty and meaningless my life would be without it. When you cry, moan and have goose bumps over music, then life is worth living. It allows me to be and feel all I wish. Oh yeah!
Eva and I had a similar experience yesterday. It was Roger Waters and some Pink Floyd songs on DVD. Fucking wonderful. Eva and I both loved it, and we usually don’t have the same taste in music. I looked over to her and noticed her being totally ecstatic and said: And how come we haven’t ever discussed this before!? (meaning that we actually both love this music). We laughed and rejoiced! *lol* The only drawback about totally living the music, and experiencing the journey, is that it makes me think of Bob, in such a huge way. Argh!
Was home for “komle” today. Mum had made it for us for dinner. Yummy! What can I say? It is so good I drool at even the thought of it. I will tell you that my healthy life isn’t in my mind when eating “komle”. That’s just the truth, and it will never change. Not to worry; I only eat it every second month, approximately.
My exam is only 1, 5 week away. Seriously; I am so stressed that I need to go somewhere to scream out loud. I should have screamed when I went for a walk at 7.30 this morning. Yes, I got up, voluntarily, at this hour, to do some exercise. I drove down to Brusand and walked on the gravel road, down to the beach, and then turned around as I couldn’t get over to the beach because of the water level. It was quite freezing down there today, and the sea was wild! Oh, and yes; I am finally under a certain number, weight wise, and I hope to never ever ever see that number again. Please God! So I am slowly, painfully slowly, loosing weight. Wish I could lose 90 pounds in one week. I’d be happy! Woo hoo! Unfortunately it requires a great deal of stamina, will power, strength, plus more, but hopefully I will survive it.
I really should study, but I just can’t be bothered today. I feel appalling for just saying it out loud, but it is the truth.
Well, I am gonna go now.
Monsoon ;-)
Bob
2 comments:
Stamina, will power, strength you do have and I am ever so proud of you. I admire your determination in everything, be it weight loss or your studies! I have absolutely NO doubt that you will succeed!
I was glad to read that you spent a good week-end. Being with friends that we love and cherish is one of the best things.
Waking up at 7:30 volontarily on Sunday morning?????? I tell you that you are absolutely exceptional!!!
Love,
Lilie
Hei hei!
I have no idea what to write here... But I feel like i must!
I Love Pink Floyd! My brother tought me years ago!
My favorite-song is Another Brick in the wall!
Im so worried about tomorrow!
But I know I'm gonna do fine!
See/talk to you later
Love you!
Post a Comment