I am really upset today. And from where stems this anger? Well, a blogger at VG (Norwegian “newspaper”) had the headline” is it the prettiest that are the best in bed?” I had to go in, to see what people said. I regret that now. *remember to never enter those debates on sex and appearance ever again* When did good looks suddenly mean that you are automatically better in bed? What does looks have to do with sexual “skills” at all? It is the silliest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Why even start such a debate? I read some of the answers, but had to stop as I just wanted to write a long and moralising answer to some of those fucking ignorant and hurtful persons. One man had written: Oh sex is better with the more ordinary ones, as they are just so over-thrilled that they’re getting any at all, so they do anything for you”.
Oh, kill me now! I don’t like this. I loathe it! Talking down to girls and women like that, makes me sick. I actually just want to cry! I am not very pretty, nor have I a perfect body, not by far. So things like this affect me. It affects my hopes and dreams, especially for future boyfriends. Where will I find the love and respect I deserve? It seems hard to find these days. And when I find someone who really saw me, he’s taken. Life’s irony.
The nightlife at pubs clubs etc. or the “meat market”, as I like to call it, is not a lot friendlier, not always at least. I hear so many stories, both from friends and acquaintances that even slightly overweight girls get asked to go home on a nachspiel. (in Norway this pretty much means that you ask for sex…) There might not seem to be anything wrong with it. But there is. It’s the way they are viewed that’s wrong. Men assume that these girls don’t have boyfriends, and that they never get any sex cause they’re “fat and ugly”, and so they are all of course desperate for some d***. I have many friends who have told me about countless episodes like this, and it saddens me. They overhear guys talking, saying stuff like. “Yeah she’s single, of course, look at her, she is fat/ugly, but hey if you want some, I am sure she’d be up for it. Just sweet-talk them the right way and they melt like butter in your hand.” YUK! I might be fat, but hey I don’t hate myself and I am certainly not going to fuck just about anything that walks. So not! I need love and attraction. For the record, I am not a man hater. (on the contrary… *giggle*) I am just stating the sad truth of many men’s behaviour. But I am sure there are women who are like this too.
Why must the society be like this. Wish I could snap my fingers, and wops it would be different. Why can’t a big/overweight/fat and even obese girl be sexy? I don’t get it. Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder, and inside of the person. I know I can radiate “sexyness” despite my figure. The figure that probably is repulsive to most people. So, I am not for you then. How can I think that I can be sexy and hot? I am not being arrogant, I am merely stating the truth, because that’s the way “true sexy” works. (to me) It is a state of mind, a feeling in my head and in my body. If we allow ourselves to relax, to show who we really are, dare to find those sensuous feelings, to be flirtatious and playful, then we can be sexy, whenever we want to.
And pretty. What is pretty anyway? Taste, taste taste, it differs. I think the man I like is the most attractive and handsome man I have ever laid my eyes on. Talk about your magnet! He is so sexy that I can hardly breathe beside him. But is he pretty, in the sense of model pretty? No, thank God! Yet he has beautiful expressive brown eyes, a teasing and lovely mouth, a smile that hypnotize me completely, hands that move totally sensual, and a normal tall gorgeous and slender body, that I’d like to see some more of. Hehe… (well hello, of course I do!) None of the men I have liked have been pretty that way. If I was to have what the “world” calls a typically pretty man, like Brad Pitt in my bed, I’d rather eat ice-cream, if you know what I mean. I am not attracted to pretty, well of course Bob to me is pretty because I love him, and because of what he is.
Enough. I feel I’ve used the word pretty so many times it will never get its true meaning back. *lol*
Writing this, which will probably be like non-sense to you all, helped me. I am in a better mood now. Woo-hoo.
Hugs
Monsoon
8 comments:
Do not read those things anymore. what a load of crap. instead of posting something like that the authour should be out getting some!!!
well, uuummmh... I've always found you sexy. since I noticed your blog a good while ago. lovely you are.
David
Martha. I know I shouldn't, as it upsets me like it does. Shocking though, I think, that so many people seem to be like this. Where is it going to end!?
David: Thank you. Aren't you very agreeable, eh!? *lol*
Monsoon :-)
Hey!
MY GOD! how can anyone say somethings like that?
I like to think I'm good in bed. Trond never complains. And I'm not good looking! Neither is Trond. Well to me he is the best!!!
Well enough about that!
Im off to bed. Going to trond in the morning!
See you later
Love you
Hey sweetie!
I know, isn't terrible!? Yes, from what I understand you're number one, eh!? But you are so not ugly my dear! Hello!
Hope you are enjoying Trond and being with him.
Love in heaps
Oh common, don't you ever get upset about these silly things! Those people are so primitive, and they'll die primitive, never will they understand a true essence of life and human relationship. What a waist! So why even bother to get upset over THAT? Let them live their little useless lives with their false and fake ideas on everything and everyone.
And you ARE pretty! Stop saying that you are not or I'll really come down to Norway and spank you! I am not hypocritical, and that's why I am so proud of the job you're doing with your body. You say it is not perfect? But who's perfect??? Maybe some super-star who has so much money that she had everything possible redone in her body, but then it's not really her anymore, is it? You're working on making yourself look better. BETTER because you already look good! And you better yourself for YOURSELF and not some stupid freak over there. I am proud of you and of your attitude regarding your woman's pride and your attitude in general, I can ony agree with what you say, but I won't stop repeating: Monsoon so pretty! :)
Momiji: Oh dearest, aren't you always the uplifting and generous one. So kind! I have to say that I don't feel so pretty, but I promise I will stop saying it out loud. Talking down to myself doesn't exactly help, now does it!? Then I am no better than those "prmitives".
You really cleared it our for me the way you described those people. About them being primitive. Yes, that is so true. And perhaps I should be glad I am not like that, and that I am able to get the complexity and essences of human relations. (to a certain extent of course)
Glad to see you back in business. Hope your internet connection is back on again.
"See you soon"
Thanks again, for your ever strong belief in me. It lifts me
Love Eilen
You are most welcome, dearest! I do think every word I say, and I really do think you are very pretty. I've said it from the very beginning, when I saw your picture.
Besides, there are those good-looking girls with perfect figures, perfect hair, perfect whatever, but their eyes is a void, there is no life or thought in their faces. That scares me. They seem repulsive somehow. When I look at your face, I see vividness, wit, a quickness of mind, thoughts, feelings. Life. A real one. And this is the most important thing, isn't it, to look like a real human being, not like one of my daughter's dolls!
I am very very glad to be back and to be able to read you again, I missed you a lot!
Love,
Lilie
Post a Comment