Almost a week since my last entry, for which I am sorry. What can I say? Time flies, and yet I don’t… I’ve studied a great deal, and I took a psychology test again yesterday. (This test is only to help to prepare for the exam.) The first time I took it almost had me in tears, as I scored only 60 %, and it felt like I knew nothing. When I took the test yesterday I scored 100 %. Thanks be to God. I rang Agnete beforehand. She explained and we discussed. Therefore I am now more prepared for such stuff as “fundamental attribution mistake”, and “self perception theory”. I am so glad I have her to ring, in case of emergency. She’s great.
Friday Eva and I had Chinese. Devine! Lovely evening too. She is a great friend. Encouraging me, and boasted about me on how well I was doing. It is good to hear, as it keeps me going. She will be greatly missed when she too moves away. *sobbing* (totally happy for her though, but egoistically I am sad)
I am having a very bad Bob day today, indeed-e-o. Life surely is a rollercoaster, like Ronan Keating sings. But I am slowly learning how to deal with it, without eating my way through life. I think it’s gonna be fabulous in the end. I just wish I didn’t miss him so much, and that he didn’t feel like a part of my whole being. *see me, feel me, touch me* yeah, it reminded me of a “The Who” song - see me feel me…
Nest month my ex is coming to collect her stuff, which have been sitting in my flat, partly in the attic and down here in the living space too. I will be happy to see most of the things go. But the table I have in my entrance I wouldn’t mind keeping. It’s from her side of the family though, so it is hers to keep. Must buy a new thing to put there. Maybe a chest of drawers or something. Yes, that would be neat actually. *logging on to Ikea, Bohus and Living* (furniture shops where I might find some cheap thingy, as that’s all I can afford.)
And then; pictures to certify that I am, despite all the evidence of the contrary, sane. Or?



Monsoon ;-)
Have a good week guys!

5 comments:
Glad you liked the letter!!! :) Love the pics! Hilarious! :)
P.S. We both need to be better commenters!
I just loooooved those pics! Thanks a thousand for posting them! You are so funny. And, dear - you are absolutely B E A T I F U L! I am completely sincere and I am not saying this just to cheer you up or whatever. I do really think so. Don't you ever dare to say that you are ugly! Just look at you - you have a loveliest of faces! And I absolutely adore your hair colour!
I love real letters. I like getting them and writing them and sending beautiful post-cards. I am a writing person, so I like everything that has to do with it - the process itself as well as the material like paper, pens and pencils, post-cards and any other stationary :)
Love,
Lilie
Monsoon Darling!
It's been awhile since I've blogged, because my computer is just not cooperating, and I haven't had the time here at work to get to it!
I'm so glad you commented, and I will definitely mail you all the news! There's so much to tell! And, I have to catch up on your NOT boring blog as well. I may have to switch my computers back though!
Love you lots!!!
~*~K
PS...You are BEAUTIFUL! NEVER let anyone tell you otherwise!
Martha: Hehe, yeah they are kinda weird these photos. Of course I liked the letter!!! And yes, we do need to be better at commenting. Time flies, and I am stressed, so then I am unable to function normally...
Momiji: Glad you liked them. I can't see what you see, regarding me being pretty, but that's ok. Yeah writing in general, is a beautiful thing!!
Vans: Og God it was great to hear from you! It's been ages my dear! I just ope you get that computer fixed so that we can "see" more of each other. I am so happy for you, can't stress that enough.
Love you all, a lot!! My darling (blogger( friends.
Hugs
the pix show someone who enjoys life :-)
Post a Comment