HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BROTHER TOR EGIL!
He is 27 today, and not really a baby any more. It’s when I realize how old he is getting that my own age kinda dawns on me… I am six years older than him, and he is my only sibling.
I was up for lasagne and cake earlier today. He had “ordered” those things to eat. My brother lives at home for the moment. His girlfriend Cecilie will be finishing her nurse studies in 3 months. She is from Hattfjelldal, in the north of Norway, and she is moving down here to live with my brother. Hope it will go well for them.
I am exam mode, and all I seem to think about is psychology, economic counselling, sociology and lots more. I feel I am getting the hand of the psychology, but sociology is worse. I can’t seem to imagine what the heck they might ask us. Argh. I just hope I will pass. I think my eyes are square, my skin is grey and I look tired. By God I’ll be happy when Wednesday is over. Woo hoo!
I have been looking for a British crime series on DVD for years. It aired on TV here in the early 90’s, and since then I’ve longed to see it again. Both because of the fact that it is a brilliant series, and also cause Roy Marsden plays Adam Dalgliesh. (The Scotland Yard commander.) Sigh… Soooo cute, and sexy. And I even thought so at the age of 17. I am weird. He was after all born in 1941, and in 1991 he was 50 and I was 17. I just read my diary from then, and it turned out I had even glued in a picture of him there. *lol* Well, he is only 33 years older… Darn! How come I love them so much older? There’s just something about them. Deadly attractive. What can I say? I am a freak!
Well, on to the point; I haven’t been able to find the series on DVD. But apparently it can be found in a box set for £ 74. That is too expensive to import to Norway. (I hate that about Norway; they have a £ 19 limit on imports, if not you have to pay taxes and stuff, and that makes it very expensive!!) I did however find one series on VHS used on eBay. The brilliant one called “Devices and desires”. I’ve watched it last night and today. I really enjoyed it! And oh boy he is edible in that series. I think I must go to England to buy that box set, as I think that is one of my top priorities in films to buy.
I have to share this. I found it on a blog, and I am revolted!! I find it hard to read. Please, do write correctly!
“i finally gt a nw tv
carried it all da wy frm da motaway to my house
v. hard...ill neva do dat agn cos it rly hurt my arm
w n b helped bt stil hurt...
da box alng is bout half a stone i say haha
2stones all 2getha
was worth it i spend my hole weekend watchin it”
I have a teflon brain just now, in addition I am all darkened out, so I will stop now.
Monsoon
4 comments:
correct your spelling indeed! that's definitely hard to read.
Hi!
Hw R U?
Sorry! I just had to... hehehe
Good luck on your reading.
Love you!
C U L8er
Eva
Eva: Bad girl, teasing me like that, and in a time of extreme pressure.
Love you too though ;-)
Meeeeeee
I could get that box set for you and post it to you if you like.
xxx
Post a Comment