Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yea!

Finally something to look forward to. Well, I hava known for about a week that my dear friend Vegar is coming to me this Friday. I can't wait. It's been way too long, and it's gonna be soooo cool to see him again. I've missed him, though we have talked a good deal on Msn. Which helps.

Not much else to say. Been to school, and going tomorrow. Up at the crack of dawn, eyes like glue, wrinkles and bags under me eyes, and hair like a lunatic. I can't describe how I look, I simply must be experienced. *lol* Sight for sore eyes, oh yeah baby! HAHA!

It's soon the time of the month, and I am therefore h**** as can be. Argh! And to be single at times like this; what can I say? To put it mildly: It's a tad frustrating.

Going to bed, I am for once tired. Must take action then.

Lovey dovey

8 comments:

*lynne* said...

it's 230am my time,,, gotta stop my staying-up-late since it results in my not getting up till 10am at the earliest! hope *you* had a good night's rest! :-)

Anonymous said...

I bet you don't look that bad in the morning!!!

Monsoon said...

Lynne: Hey!! Nice to see you! I hear you. I am way bad at going to bed myself. I love staying up late, that's just how it is... I did have a good night sleep, for once. Dreamt the lovliest of dreams...

Martha: Oh but I do, really. Believe me! I am fright on two feet! *lol*

Hugs Monsoon :-)

Anonymous said...

So cool that your friend comes. It is the best thing for me always when people I love and miss come visit me!

I am too staying much too late every night, but can't help it, even knowing that I'll be out of order in the morning!

P.S. Thank you a thousand times on your kind and warm-hearted comment on my post! You're such a wonderful friend!

love,
Lilie

Shahrzad said...

wow...finally I can leave a comment here! I don't know why sometimes I can't do it!!!!! The pop-up page doesn't show up at times! Anyway, I'm glad I'm here again.
Wish you the best.

Shahrzad

Anonymous said...

Thanks a thousand times for visiting my daughter's blog! She is so worried that no one will come see her blog, so when I told you that you did, she was so very happy! Thanks, dearest! :)

Anonymous said...

My daughter answered your comment in her blog! She can speak a little English.

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for you care and attention, Eilen, for taking your time commenting on the blog of my daughter - your friendship is something I'll always cherish!

Monsoon said...

Momiji: Well of course I would visit your dauhgter's blog, I mean she is YOUR daughter... right. Anyone related to you must be someone extremely wonderful! Yes, Vegar and I ahd a great time on friday. It was so lovely to see him again. He is gorgeous and we share so many things together. And a comment on ones blog is something special, so I knew your "little" girl would appreciate it.
You are cherished too!!

Sharzad: Hi you! Very odd that you can't leave a comment sometimes. I am sorry. I hope it isn't my fault you can't. It was lovely to see you though! I haven't commented on your last entry, sorry.

Love to all of you!