Just home... What a busy day. Came home at 6, ate fish au gratin, and then went with mum to Eva's "happy design" homeparty. It was a nice evening. Yummy apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I am a sucker for Eva's pies. They are delicious!! But as for our Friday Chinese date; the Chinese take-away at Nærbø¸ is closed the following two weeks. It is a true tragedy, but I think we're gonna try the food at Varhaug instead. It better be to my liking.
My cat has a new hobby. She is waiting for me outside when I come home, and when she hears me coming down the road she starts "crying" out loud and running towards me. I think she believes she's a dog. She is so strange. But it is kinda cozy, I have to admit. How can she hear that it's me coming, and not someone else? Don't get it. Do I walk with a certain sound maybe? A heavy one I suppose... *lol* Yesterday she jumped out of my neighbour's hedge, and gave me a fright.
I am listening to Coldplay's song Politik. It's so great! The drums are brilliant.
Bob has taken my breath away this week. He is smashingly handsome. I wonder if he knows how sexy he is? He doesn't strike me as the type who knows... But it's like I never tire from looking at him. I could sit for hours looking at him. He is intriguing, very much so.
Had Spanish mock exam. I got a 5. I am kinda pleased with that, although I would want a 6. Only had one verb mistake, and that's great! My teacher wrote: "You impress with your past tense verb knowledge." Woo hoo! I am still scared absolutely stiff of talking Spanish, and don't ask me why. I have no problems with talking to Elise, my kind and excellent classmate, but when the teacher asks me something my tongue curls up and I am left silent. My friends know that very few thing silences me... So why does my mind feel blank then? It's not like my teacher is scary or anything. He pushes us, but only to the extent that does us good. This is a HUGE problem for me, and I have no idea as of how to rid myself of this. Heelp!
As for maths; i am way way behind, unfortunately. I am striving a lot with these graphs and stuff. I do not get it. But when I tell people that I don't get it, they just tell me: "Ah you always say that, and then when the test comes you end up with a 5 or 6." That is so not true! And anyways, this time I am not joking you. There is a reason to why I am way behind. I am not able to do my homework. I can't nag my teacher all the time either. Fuck it! I am on winter-break next week, so I know how my time off will be spent... Yeah doing bloody graphs and functions.
But I will put some time aside to read the book I am buying on Saturday. It is called "The historian", and it's written by Elizabeth Kostova. Can't wait to start reading it. Sounds really exciting.
It's almost midnight, so I guess I'll have to go to bed.
I am actually quite happy at the moment. Good for me!
Monsoon
No comments:
Post a Comment