Friday, February 03, 2006

Tired, but feeling better

Just a short note to let you know that I am feeling so much better today. I am at school right now. Early start on Fridays, so I guess you can safely say that I am insanely tired, and tired looking. Even putting my make-up on didn't help. Ususally it does. I look a bit more alert, but now I just look droopy. But at least in a better mood and with greater spirit as well. Trying hard to look at the brighter side of life, and to stay away from too negative thoughts. Not always easy, but the "deep darkness" doesn't get me any more. Thank God for that.

I am so thankful for my friends. I don't know what I would do without you all; Eva, Karin, Helen, Rønnaug, Agnete, Irene, Judit, Helene, Stina, Hege, Mette, Vegar, Elise, Janne, Ciara, and more. (and of course I still consider Inger Marie (ex) to be one of my closest friends, after all, she knows me best in the whole world) Some of these girls I have known since I was a small, and most of them from at least the age of 16. Vegar, Elise and Stina are mates I've made from attending this school. Vegar is kinda like my only friend who is a boy. Maybe I should try to get more friends who are men? They make great friends you know...

Eh, typical me. A short note becomes not so short...

I am going to class now.

Hugs from a happier Monsoon :-)

And why shouldn't I be happy. After all; I have, almost, nothing to complain about. I am doing fantastically at school, much better than I had ever dreamt of. Woo hoo!

No comments: