Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Why oh why, pray!??!

I have one question today. Why is it possible for some people to behave phoney as hell, and yet be considered attractive? And why don’t men see this? Are they so fucking blinded by a seemingly nice skinny body that such a person can behave in the vilest ways, and they still “love” them? Unfortunately, I think the answer is yes. Some people can be so evasive that they actually invented the word. They don’t care about other people’s time, they are selfish, egocentric, and they never do anything if it doesn’t gain them on some level.

I know women who are like this. They are the most horrible kind indeed. I loathe them!
The worst thing is this though; they are so manipulative and callous that they can fool even the smartest men. I say men, because it’s usually they who aren’t able to perceive where these bitches are at work. They think with the wrong head, and only see an attractive, preferably skinny, woman/girl who says nice things about them, rubs against them, and smiles her best smile at them. What in reality goes on is this; fake girl who sucks up to them, clings to them like glue and who gives out fake smiles like there’s no tomorrow.

This is the typical specimen:

She manipulates men and makes them do everything for her.
She anticipates wisdom and knowledge to be injected into her by a syringe, so that she doesn’t have to do any work herself.
She behaves like a dimwit, and also tells us her life story, which of course is full of tragedy, so that we all should feel sorry for her.
She skips appointments, school, work, and yet complains about the fact that she knows nothing.
She doesn’t give a fuck about responsibility because she knows she can smile and smirk her ways out of it.
She goes after every man her friends want, and sometimes also seduces a girlfriend’s man, just to show how gorgeous she is.
She never says any nice things about her girlfriends, but expects her friends to talk constantly about her good looks.
She behaves like a slut, and compares her 1 week relationships with her friends’ long lasting ones.
She comes off as a little insecure girl who needs a strong man to help her in every way, when, in fact, she is only one lazy bugger!
She cries, fucks, smiles or talks her way out of, or into, anything.

And we hate her. We really do. We can see that she is pretty, but that’s it. She has nothing else going for her, and we don’t need friends like that.

But to answer my question I am afraid I am not competent. I am, after all, not a man. But, I am bisexual. So why is it that although I can see that these women are striking, I stop finding them attractive the minute their true self comes forward? Why can’t men do that? Are they really that shallow? Are a nice body, and a good face to go with it, all that matters for you lot?
Feel free to defend yourselves, by all means.

And for the record; I am not jealous of these women. Because, unlike them, I have lots of things going for me. I am nice, good-looking, kind, conscientious, hard-working, honest, real, naughty (if I need to be), tough, intelligent, caring, loving, funny, have a strong will, and a good personality, and although hidden within a fat body; I too can be “oh so sexy”!


Yeah, I am angry today. Annoyed and dicontent. But it'll pass.

Monsoon :-) - The optimistic -

No comments: