CRAP! Woke up, looked at my watch and noticed the date; 2nd of February. The day me and my ex got together sit years ago. Fuck it! I started to cry immediately. I miss her!!!! I think I miss her friendship the most, cause for the last months of our relationship that's mostly what we were... It's kinda different to break up with a girl. You get SO close, closer than I think I could ever get with a man. You get the drift... Both are women, with all of what that brings to a relationship... I haven't seen her in 3 months. Today we would have celebrated our sixth year together, instead she is happy with someone else, whilst I am in love with the most unattainable man ever! Life is great you guys!
So now my face is all red red red from crying. Lovely! My lip is fat, and it looks like it was punched.
Have to make me some sandwiches to bring to school for lunch, and then I'm off to the trainstation.
Monsoon - the sad one -
No comments:
Post a Comment