Saturday, February 25, 2006

No matter what I do....

... he is on my mind, like constantly. I long for him 24-7. Wonderful, sexy, gorgeous being!

Yeah, true true true! But, how was the Chinese take-away yesterday? Well, mine was ok, and I ate most of it. Big drawback was the amount of fat floating in the bottom of the container though. Could not eat that... Disgusting, yuk! Eva's food was terrible, and she couldn't finish it. Tasted like butter. Her immidiate response was this: "maden smakte jo hellvede". Which means that the food tasted like hell. So we are definitely not going back there for more. Nærbø is the best. Glad they're coming back in a two weeks time.

I have been out shopping today. I had ordered "The historian" at Norli bookshop, and it came during the week. So I was able to buy it today. Can't wait to start reading. It's the English pocket version. I wanted to read it in English, since that's the original language of the book.

Earlier today I watched part of U2's Rattle and Hum on DVD. I sat on the floor, in front of the TV, petrified, and completely into it. Exit, With or without you, where the streets have no name... Oh my God. I got really emotional (gee, what a surprise... me? overwhelmed? shocking!) from those songs, and my tears started running. Couldn't hold them back. I sang, "cried", closed my eyes, and totally enjoyed the power of the music. I felt so much alive, happy and powerful.

Have been to dinner at a friend's house. Karin that is. We had steak, broccoli and scallopped potatoes. (not completely sure how to write that... but I know I used to make something called that while in Ireland. It's sliced potatoes with cream and garlic and more) It tasted divine, as usual when Karin cooks.

Read somewhere about what people like to do before having sex. You know, to get in the mood and stuff. So many things were mentioned. Funny ones as well... We are all so different!!
I have a few favourites myself:

1. Almost no foreplay; just straight to the point with passion and ferocity, love it!
2. To give my partner a massage, maybe before, or after, a bath together.
3. To dance closely, while teasing eachother.
Also; music is always most welcome, but it must be suitable for the occasion.

Well, I am so glad this didn't have me thinking about Bob... *lol*

Think I have to go to bed now.

I am really feeling on top of the world these days. Smiling, laughing and enjoying life!

Miss him!

Monsoon :-)

No comments: