I have a touch of the flu. I haven't had one for probably 5-6 years. Since I started to take two fish-oil tablets every day I have hardly been ill at all. I am just glad I'm on winter break, so that I don't have to skip school...
I am talking in a very dark, hoarse and kinda sexy voice today. If it wasn't for my hectic red cheeks, sore throat, pounding headache, droopy eyes, and a red nose that's constantly running, I would feel attractive today... Just from the sound of my voice. Weird? Yeah, probably, but I really like dark voices the best. Both in women and men. High pitched voices; not so comfy to listen to... (Luckily my voice is normally quite dark.) Bob has the nicest voice I have ever heard. Hearing him talking... it's soft, dark and oh so sexy. When he laughs. Wow! Shivers down my spine, not joking you!
So today haven't been very productive. But I was able to clean my cabinet shower, but I had to have a break during the cleaning. Weak as I have been...
Delivered the car back to my parents. (I borrow one of their cars every weekend) My dad told me that I wasn't looking so good today. How nice of him to point that out. I already felt unbelievably unattractive, without make-up, and with that whole ill-look going on. Yummy!! Wish Bob could see me now, he would probably be all over me. *lol* Kidding! I wouldn't even be all over me right now...
Winter olympics over. Norway has had the worst games in many years. I am truly disappointed! I haven't even watched everything like I normally would, cause I get so annoyed when they're not winning. I keep reminiscing back to the glory of 1992 , 1994, 1998 and 2002. I shed tons of tears during those Olympics, no doubt. It felt like the Norwegian national anthem was played like on "repeat". Great times! What will be done to improve from this year's games which only gave us 2 gold medals?
About yesterday's blog entry about what "gets me going"; there are millions of other things as well, but I don't want to completely reveal everything about myself, so I'll shut up with the rest of it. I included the ones that aren't too x-rated, of course...
This week I am getting a visit. A girl from my math class, called Silje, is coming to my flat. We are going to do maths together, and of course there will be room for some serious chatting as well. She is really nice, and we have gotten good contact.
I always sit at the same place, and both girls and boys tend to sit down with me. This has been a brilliant way to get to know people... Other students call my place for "Eilen's home" and "the confession table", (cause many feel like pouring their hearts out to me. For some reason I have that effect on people...) That table has gotten me loads of new friends, and I am so happy for that. New friends who are boys as well. Vegar, in particular, is incredibly nice. So funny, lovely and caring! We laugh so much when we're together. Wish Bob could make me laugh, like as a friend, or boyfriend that is. He is seriously funny!! One of the funniest men I have ever met. No doubt!
Well, this is enough for today.
Tired, and it would be wise to go to bed...
Monsoon
No comments:
Post a Comment