Sunday, February 05, 2006

I like/adore/love the following

To try to get myself to see good things in life, here is a list of things that I either like, love or adore.

Music
Men
Women
History
The sound when walking on a gravelled road
Cats
Gerbils
Kissing
The open and flat nature where I live
Dancing
Intelligence
Weird people
Foreign languages
My mum
"Playing"
Movies
Sex and intimacy
Books
My computer
Talking, like long conversations about all and nothing
Ireland
My bedroom
My dad
The feeling of complete serenity
The sound of waves while down by the sea
Passion for life
Nice smells, like a man's cologne
Feeling sexy and being in a sexy mood!
Truthfullness
Laughing
The open sea
Writing
Everything about "Bob"
Driving
Walking in the summer rain, preferably with very little clothes on
Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy in "Pride and Prejudice"
Lyrics that means something
Being giddy
Food
Having an orgasm or two or three...
To be into the music I am listening to, to really feel it!
Sitting down after a good exercise
Walking
Pampering myself
Being able to solve my math problems (honestly)
To listen to someone talk passionately about anything
To dine
Being loved and cared for
Politics
Lively discussions
Talking to God (yeah I do, even though I can be very naughty...)
To give and receive a hug
Flirting, and being flirted with
Being told that I am a good person
Crime series on the telly
Flowers, especially tulips and roses
Chocolate
Smell of freshly cut grass
Spring
Bono and Pete Townshend
Any politician who dares to be different
The feeling of being in a wind-swept place
Comedy
Wise people
My mobile phone
Being thankful for what I have
People who makes me laugh
Lying in bed talking to myself in English or Spanish, just for fun
Acting
Enjoying my own company
Dreams
Being head over heels in love
Friends who are real, not fake
Being able to be happy on behalf of others
To be unprejudiced
My brother
The ability to appreciate the small things in life
All people who are involved in fighting poverty, and getting the G8 countries to cop on, and keep their promises


Yes, these were some things and persons that I like. I should look at this list if I have trouble finding good things in life.

Going to my friend Hege now.

Take care you lot!

Love Monsoon :-)

No comments: