Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Why doesn't anything fit?

Listening to "let my love open the door", with Pete. I love that song so much, and I know I've said that like a million times before in here. But there is just something about it. The base is wonderful. I like the version called E-cola mix best. It was in the film called "Jersey girl", right at the end.

It's past eleven and I should probably be in bed, but as usual I'm not. Although tired and wrecked all day. Why the fuck am I so bleedin' tired all the time? Maybe cause I go to bed too late, and never seem to fall asleep before lying in bed for at least an hour and half. I can never just fall right asleep like some people. My mum falls asleep before her head is even near the pillow. I wish! I always seem to get great ideas when I should relax my pretty head. ( yeah cause my head is sooo pretty) Also I am an expert on daydreaming before falling asleep. Especially now. I have nothing interesting going on in my life, so I have to make stuff up. How sad is that!??! *LOL* Arh! I don't give a shite about that. I have always had a vivid imagination, and also daydreaming has been a part of my life since forever. So I guess I'll continue doing it. I have fun doing it, so why not. For those of you who now shake your head in disbelief; I do know where dreams stop and reality begins, so it's not that I am out of touch in real life. OK?

I have always wanted to become an actress. I guess the daydreaming and all those other things that I do (which I will not reveal in here) emerges from that deep wish I have to act. I love acting. I really do. But when I had the chance to try to do something about it, I chickened out. I wasn't secure of myself at the time. I didn't even apply to the school. How silly can one get? I could at least have tried, couldn't I?

Just downloaded the video for the song "Anyplace, anywhere, anytime". It's Nena feat. Kim Wilde. For those of you who haven't a clue who those are: Nena sang "99 Luftballons/99 airballoons" in the 80's, and Kim Wilde sang among others; Keep me hanging on, Never trust a stranger and You came, also in the 80's. But back to that video. Oh my God Nena rocks! Wearing leatherpants and jacket... She is sooo sexy that I just want to invite her home and do stuff... You know, like play ludo or cluedo or something, right? If you haven't seen the video I recommend you download it!! She surely takes my breath away. God, I feel like a pig now! I sound male! *lol* But being bisexual I am partly male, or what?!? No of course I am all woman, but I surely have lots of stuff in common with men, much more than your common woman. Not sure that that is a good thing though...

This is a pic of Kim and Nena.

I have a weakness for women in leather, yes I do....













Well I am going to bed now. I will!!! Monsoon :-)

No comments: