Yeah, I am. Really utterly restless. My whole body tickles!
Argh! I just got a phonecall from a very annoying salesman indeed. I am so sick and tired of their phonecalls... They usually want me to change my phone supplier. ( I am not sure it's called that) A couple of weeks ago I was so angry that I found this lie I could tell every time someone tries to change either my electricity supplier og phonesupplier... I tell them that I have five room-mates, and that I am in no position to make such decisions on my own. Usually this chills them down, but the one just now, wanted me to make a decision on my own, or as he called it; a mature decision. What the fuck is up with that? I am soooo glad that I don't work as a phone salesperson!!
But back to my restlessness. It is killing me. I don't know what it is. I guess one of the reasons could be the guy that likes me. He is, like I said, quite attractive, and also very nice. But to be sure that I could really like him, I will have to spend some more time with him. I am more of a "love at first sight" type of girl, like with "Bob"/him, but I think I should try to see if sparks will fly. Right? It's not entirely spark free, of course...
I got back one of the Spanish things today. I got a 5. Not too bad. The other one I had sent in I had sent to the wrong teacher. I haven't a clue why I sent it to my former history teacher. Jaysis, I am so absent-minded sometimes. So when I got home today I did a little bit more Spanish, and then I sent it by mail again, and this time to the right person.
I shouldn't be typing at all. My right shoulder is killing me. But I just ignore it. I'll give myself a massage later on. That usually helps.
I am so boring today that I am going out to the kitchen to find some tomatoes to throw at myself. I suck!
I am in a good mood though.... tired and restless as I am...
Monsoon
1 comment:
Ah! I know... I am so absent-minded... But I guess you and I both know why such a thing could happen, right!? It's just me in a nutshell...
I will not go to bed! I am the boss of me, and I tell myself to stay up as late as I want to.*lol*
Love you too!
Eilen
Post a Comment