Sunday, February 19, 2006

One tiny comment....

I LOVE LIFE !!!!!

Just had to say!

And by the way; I have written 140 pages in my diary since october. Oh my God! Do I have the need to get things out or what!?! 140 pages, and they are on my computer, written in Word... Gosh!

2 comments:

Monsoon said...

Good! So that's settled then; Life is good!

You go girl! Congrats on being able to add a link. Not difficult once you catch the drift, right? And what a link you added: MINE!

Like I just said on Msn to you: have a nice sleep and sweet dreams!

Eilen :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I just wanted to say that I truly feel sorry for you for so obviously loving this man. It must be true terror!! To know that you can't show him you like him, not to be able to kiss him or be near him.
To be honest; I had it like that myself a couple of years ago. Not completely over her yet...

It's a shame you live in Norway. I find you intriguing, and you also have a most beautiful face.

I hope you will find a better man to love some time soon.

Hugs from a guy of 46 in America