Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Still happy.

Finally the oh so awaited morning came, where I was able to drag my incredibly fat arse out of the insanely comfortable bed of mine, to exercise... I haven't done that in ages. For the past two weeks this has been me in the morning: (I should add that every night I went to bed WAY too late...)
The alarm on my mobile phone coo coo's me to let me know it's time to get up. Every bleedin morning my response has been: "Are you fucking joking me or what?", and then set the alarm one hour forward. Just to make sure that there is no time left to exercise before having to go to school. But today, I actually got up. Wow! Ok, it took me 15 mintues on the snooze button, but the important thing is that I did it! And for your information; I did exercise as well.

When I came home today I went my parents for my much-loved dinner. It's a Norwegian dish called "komle". I simply love it! I am still full, cause somehow I find it very hard to stop eating when komle is served. It usually ends up with the whole family over-eating, and having to lie down on the sofa to be able to breathe... Moaning and complaining about the fullness of our stomachs. We never learn...

I have found this new mobile phone that I really fancy. God, it is almost sexy. It is a Sony Ericsson, (of course what else?) and it is RED. Red is my favourite colour, no doubt. Since I am kinda poor I will have to save money to be able to buy it. It will most likely take me about three million years to save, but I'll give it a try.

I have to say that I am a fan of things, such as nice cars, gadgets, electrical thingys, films, watches (I have 26 of them... *blushing*) cds +++. My computer for instance, I truly adore. If I ever get robbed I'd say: take whatever you want, my silver, my stereo, my Tv, anything, BUT DO NOT TAKE MY PC. I am addicted to it. Really I am. But, I do have to say this in my defence: I am not totally materialistic though. My friends and family are all so much more worth than any things, of course!!!

About my watch craziness; It is heriditary, I am telling you. My maternal grandfather has this sickness, and his daughther (my aunt) has it as well. So we have found out that one person in every generation has this "watch-fetish". I find that a man with a nice watch, preferably a black, blue or silver coloured one, comes out more attractive than without a watch. If it is being worn on the right hand, which is the wrong one, it's even better. I find this sexy, and I am occasionally turned-on by it. Can't say why, but I must be deviant, right!??! *lol* I am such a mental head! I wear my watch on my right arm, I always have... But then, I am ambidextrous.

Bob wears his watch on his right hand. I think that's the first thing I noticed about him, part form the obvious; his whole stunningly handsome being. (I am soooo infatuated by him!!)
I am suspicious to that he too is ambidextrous. No wonder he is so hot... Kidding! *lol*

Well I'll leave you go, before I reveal more of my tragic self. I am going to read now, Pride and Prejudice. Love it!

Monsoon :-0

Ps. I promise this is the only totally not-understandable and weird thing I find sexy, OK?
Well part from the fact that some cars are sexy too... Shut up Monsoon. Stop writing!

No comments: