In Spanish today my mind went blank. I could not find one Spanish word in there, not even if my life depended on it. I was upset to begin with, and had, up till then, had a most fowl day. So then when I felt like an eejet in class I had to leave the room and collect my thoughts. I stood outside in the hall, leaning towards a "computer bar desk". Tears pressed on, but luckily I was able to keep them inside of me. I always feel like crying when angry. I hate that, cause then it looks like I am such a sizzy. How typical of women. My mum is the same... I cry when sad, angry, upset, happy, proud, and even whilst laughing... It's a wonder I haven't dried up my lachrymal canal with all the crying. I mean there isn't one emotion in me that isn't accompanied by tears. Well so it seems anyway...
It's now 01.20 (1.20 am) and I am just home from a girls night at a friend's house. Lots of laughs, well tasting food, and reminiscing. Lovely evening! I should be in bed, cause I am getting up in five hours, but...
He wore the black shirt today, and yesterday, but unfortunately well hidden under a jumper. I just felt like ripping the jumper off to see him in the shirt. He was very very handsome today. I can't understand that it is possible to be this attracted to anyone. But I am experiencing it, so it must be real, right?
I have to go now, to get some sleep. The bags under my eyes are growing. Soon they're not only ordinary bags, they're garbage bin bags. I looked exhausted today, with small eyes tired face.
Love from tired Monsoon
No comments:
Post a Comment