My bloody computer, or my router, who knows, has stopped working properly. So I have no access to the internet, other than at my parents house. Of course this had to happen when my dad is in Germany at a Radio Amateur thingy... I can't see what is wrong. It worked fine when I went to bed, and then when I woke up yesterday to turn it on, suddenly I wasn't able to get a connection.
I was so amd yesterday that I nearly threw the whole thing out of my window. if there is one thing which annoys me it is techinal misbehaviours... Aarghh!!!
So I probably won't be posting a whole lot before the problem is fixed. Pray God i don't have to format the fucking bastard! (pardon my french)
Love Monsoon :-)
1 comment:
Ugh! I hate when computers fuck up on us. So aggravating!!!! I hope the problem is resolved soon... and you don't have to re-format!
Post a Comment