Monday, June 05, 2006

Some mighty boring zzztuff...

I can't seem to write anything that is worth reading. My mind is mercilessly filled with one thing, and that is... Bob! Gee, I bet you all got really surprised there...

I miss him every second I don't see him. And I don't even know what I'm missing. But on some level I do. I just "know" him, without really knowing... Does that make sense? No, but it's hard to explain. Impossible to explain actually. I just know that he is "in" me, like no other person ever has been.

Haven't been able to study this weekend, so I must go to school tomorrow. I just have to. I bet I will be the only perosn there. Who cares?! I can't seem to get that much needed inner tranquillity to study at home.

But I am living healthy, working out, and being more active on the whole. Which is good, and the thought of that makes me smile.

The exams this week are making me nervous, big time! I am so scared I will not be able to talk at all, like if someone muted me. I don't want to disappoint my teacher. Ah! That is such a silly thought! Like he cares? Why do I worry about every minuscule thing?

Talked to Vegar on Msn today, he is at his homeplace on holiday. He is funny, and I can really be myself with him. We have such dirty minds at times. I have to say that I like being a bit dirty occasionally.... It's entertaining. *lol* One doesn't have to be vulgar though... Wonder if Bob is dirty sometimes? He is insanely funny, so... I bet he is. We all are, every now and then, or!?!

I am tired, so therefore I will now stop this writing, which, by the way, is so boring that my computer tried to erase it.

I hope for a more alert, fun and "a-not-so-full-of-Bob" - mind tomorrow!

Monsoon :-) Be good!

No comments: