Monday, June 19, 2006

A lot of posting today for some odd reason

Dream of me

Let me sleep
For when I sleep
I dream that you are here
You’re mine
And all my fears are left behind
I float on air
The nightingale sings gentle lullabys
So let me close my eyes

And sleep
Per chance to dream
So I can see the face I long to touch
To kiss
But only dreams can bring me this
So let the moon
Shine softly on the man I long to see
And maybe when he dreams
He’ll dream of me

A very nice song. Kirsten Dunst sings it, and she actually has a beautiful voice. These are just some of the lyrics.

But so true right now, and boy am I tired of "living only in my dreams". I fucking want some reality! Reality that is going my way! Ok, so I do live healthy and work out, and to some extent my life is great. I am going to start my education now, and in three years I will be finished. But in one departement it sucks, so much! He saved my soul, my heart, my brain, my everything, and he opened me up to the world, and all just from being... I care so much for this man and I can't stop. He will be with me forever I think. Somewhere in me... forever...

I have a friend who was so annoyed at her mad and scary dreams, compared to what she calls my dreams; perfect and pre-ordered. She said how relieved she was every time she got to wake up and see that it was all a dream. I then said to her; well at least you get to wake up and feel glad and happy. When I wake up I just kinda want to go to sleep again cause my dreams are, sadly, better than reality right now... Ok, I see your point she then said...

I know that it's my "period-crazed-way-to-emotional-sad-selfpity'd-mood" speaking today. But I always write what I feel at the exact moment I am writing, and sometimes that creates some "mad" and sad writing. And for God's sake; I am bleedin allowed to be a bit gloomy. Who isn't when they have said goodbye to someone they love?

I have not tidied my utility room. I looked into it and closed the door. Didn't know where to start. So let's hope I will cop on and do it tomorrow.

Can't wait to see Stina again. I haven't seen her since last Tuesday, and I haven't been able to talk to her either. She is without a phone, she lost it two weeks ago. (it was a mobile phone)

Monsoon :-) - who is happy inside, only with a touch of sadness -

No comments: