From totally overgrown with grass, to a straight edged nice tidy look. And so much easier to cut the grass. Took me ages! The grass was so tough and in the end I was swearing and giving out to it. Bet the neighbours got a good laugh out of that. I am always talking to myself... :-) (is that a sign of good mental health, or not!?)


This bed looks flowery and colourful, but it's an illusion! It took me three and a half hours to weed. You wouldn't believe the state of it. I will admit that since I moved in here two years ago this bed has been sitting there, unattended, until now. Now wonder it was horribly jungle-like. It looks a bit sad now, but that's just because I haven't planted anything yet. I think it's too late now. But just wait till next spring!


Yesterday I worked out for half an hour, and then I went out and worked in the garden for over two hours. God I'm good! *lol* I have found out that I actually like being outside in the garden. I like getting muddy and dirty. And that wonderful feeling of a hot shower after having done some real work, you know what I mean!?! And by God; the sleep I get is unbelievable!
I am so restless that I need to do something to keep him off my mind. Yeah because it's all so helpful... He is on my mind like a constant craving. I wanted to reply to the e-mail I got back, to address what he wrote. But I haven't done so, and I won't either. I can't bother him anymore. (sadly)
Anyhoow... The weather is still lovely. And today I have waxed my legs for the first time. Sick and tired of shaving. I don't know why everybody thinks waxing is so painful... What "sissies" they are!! I don't think it was like summer camp, but totally survivable and more!
Yes, my waxing history is probably what you desperately needed, eh!?
"Det sies vi skal mødes igen, så længe hjertet slår, vinter bliver til vår..." - Sebastian - A Danish singer that I love. It means: "it's said we'll meet again, as long as the heart beats, and winter turns to spring..." Lovely song!
I'll go now.
Monsoon :-) - WHY!?!?!? -
No comments:
Post a Comment