Yeah that's me these days. Not only that, but I am also keeping myself preoccupied to try to prevent myself from thinking about Bob.
Today I have been picking weed from my garden, and the gravelled drive way. I have tidied around the house and cut the grass as well. It took my quite some time. My hip is killing me, so I guess I overdid it. Not that it helped. If there was one thought that seemed constant it was the one who wasn't supposed to be there... Gee!! Honest to God, so not shocking!
"Maybe there's beauty in goodbye?" - The Veronicas are streaming out from my speakers - My answer to that is: No!!
Yesterday was my first trip with the BMW. Driving it was like an orgasm, not kidding you! I really took pleasure in it! Loud music, singing and enjoying the way a BMW feels on the road. Wow!
I am going to have a shower. I look a mess; dirty, tearful, sweaty and yukky!
Going now... But first this:
Bargain - The Who - some of the splendid lyrics
I'd gladly lose me to find you
I'd gladly give up all I had
To find you I'd suffer anything and be glad
I'd pay any price just to win you
I'd work all my life and I will
To win you I'd stand naked, stoned and stabbed
I'd call that a bargain
The best I ever had
The best I ever had
I'd gladly lose me to find you
I'd gladly give up all I got
To catch you I'm gonna run and never stop
I'd pay any price just to win you
Surrender my good life for bad
To find you I'm gonna drown an unsung man
I'd call that a bargain
The best I ever had
The best I ever had
I sit looking 'round
I look at my face in the mirror
I know I'm worth nothing without you
And like one and one don't make two
One and one make one
And I'm looking for that free ride to me
I'm looking for you
Love Monsoon
1 comment:
Hi monsoon,
I've seen you on Pete & Rachel's blogs, so I decided to stop here.
Bargain is a good song, too bad I heard it in a commercial first before finding out that The Who sang it.
Post a Comment